World War Three

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by poltiregist, Jul 10, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:

Gotta disagree on some points.

Russia will only rebuilt the two major provinces they wished to take in the first place. Russia doesn't want all of Ukraine -- that would be a pain. The rest of Ukraine can get rebuilt by the West or just die. A good chunk of the people of Ukraine (and the better part of young men of military age) have moved to Western Europe.

Russia's industries are doing just fine. Post-war Russia will make a killing (bad pun) in the oil and natural gas industries. Russia has bought-up masses of gold with which to start a BRICs currency to replace the petrodollar. China is now buying Russian oil. China is also amassing gold with which to base the BRICs currency. Sino-Russian unity hasn't been this close in decades upon decades.

Russia better soon win in Ukraine or Trump must take the presidency, else this current puppet regime occupying the White House is going to light-up WWIII.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will respectively disagree OG. China is buying oil and gas from Russia but at a greatly reduced price. China just passed on building the second oil pipeline into China. China wants to buy Russian oil at the same price Russia sells to it's people, which it subsidizes. The government of China is not the big gold buyer, it is the general population that is buying the most gold. China restrict how much currency that can leave the country but it is much harder to stop gold from being smuggled out. The Chinese people do not have any faith in their currency but gold does not lose value. The China - Russian unity is only strong as it benefits China. As far back into Chinese recorded history, China has never been loyal to anybody, not to themselves or any other ally. Russia's industry has shifted into being a war production economy. But they have a long term problem. Russia has a declining population and that was before the Ukrainian war. Now they have lost a half million breeders, so the population problem will be even worse going forward. Russia may not want to take all of the Ukraine but they will not have a choice. They are now in an "All or Nothing" situation. They can't have a puppet government in Ukraine, unless they take all of Ukraine. Russian can't afford to leave a Western loving government in charge of the rest of the Ukraine, as eventually, the war will break out again and again and again. Putin's plan was to take all of Ukraine within weeks if not months. China is sitting back and evaluating the Ukraine situation and comparing it to how the west would /could react to an invasion of Taiwan. Yes China could take Taiwan but at what cost and to what benefit. China is making money off Russia and you can bet it is also looking at what part of Russia they want. They are already trying to muscle into the artic regions, using Russia. I keep looking for some type of "Face Saving" way for Russia to end this war but I have not figured one out yet. China is the cannibal tribe that invites you to dinner. Are you the guest or the main course?

Brownbear likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia has already gutted Ukraine of its military-aged men, the rest have fled.

"The People's Bank of China" is run by the Chinese government ... duh. Also, throw-in the Chinese military ( Do connected Chinese citizens and company executives (all senior businesses are headed by Chinese senior-ranking military officers) also own some gold, sure; however what they possess vs the Chinese People's Bank of China is small. Again, this is due to the Chinese Communist Party needing to cut the legs out from underneath the petrodollar.

------------
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Bank_of_China#

"The People's Bank of China (officially PBC[3] and unofficially PBOC[4]) is the central bank of the People's Republic of China.[5] It is responsible for carrying out monetary policy as determined by the People's Bank Law and the Commercial Bank Law."

-------------------

"Does China’s Central Bank Control a Billion Ounces of Gold?"

https://mysurvivalforum.com/threads/world-war-three.12023/page-17#post-106625

Begin quote

In 2003, China’s central bank, the People's Bank of China, began acquiring gold reserves. It did not report these purchases to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) until April 2009.

One of the traders in the London market, where these purchases were handled, anonymously informed a precious metals market observer friend of mine about these trades, including the amounts being spent. Each time, the amount spent was in the hundreds of millions of dollars to over a billion dollars.

This friend shared this information on the initial and subsequent acquisitions with me and others at the time, but it wasn’t until 2005 that I was able to corroborate from another source that this was accurate information. I then alerted my company’s customers to what was happening—out of the public eye.

In April 2009, the Chinese central bank finally revealed that they had increased their gold reserves by 14.6 million ounces since the end of 2002.

A major reason to keep these huge purchases secret was to keep the price of gold from running up once those in the gold market recognized that demand was stronger than they thought. When I wrote about China’s admission of gold reserve purchases, I warned that it was highly likely that the central bank had purchased additional gold beyond what they acknowledged.

As of the end of 2023, China’s central bank officially reported holding 71.9 million ounces of gold. That is a massive increase from its reported 12.9 million ounces of reserves at the end of 2002.

Obviously, the Chinese have been importing massive quantities of gold.

Well, how could you get from the officially reported 71.9 million ounces of central bank gold reserves up to a billion ounces controlled by the Chinese government?

There are multiple means by which the Chinese government could effectively control far more gold than officially reported as central bank reserves:

1) Central bank reserves may (I think probably) be higher than what is officially reported.

2) Chinese government sovereign investment funds could own gold. The China Investment Corporation was established in 2007, with an initial capital of $200 billion. Its purpose was to explicitly diversify the country’s soaring foreign exchange holdings into other assets. This is the largest of these funds, but there are others.

3) The Chinese military almost certainly holds gold, either directly or in the inventories of businesses that it controls.

4) Gold is also almost certainly held in the inventories of businesses directly owned by the Chinese government.

I have seen estimates from a wide range of gold market observers I respect. While only one of them thinks that the Chinese government may control a billion ounces of gold, every one of them is convinced that the effective gold holdings are far higher than the reported 71.9 million ounces. Most or all of them now judge that the Chinese government controls more gold than the US government. (Note: I have serious doubts that, even if the US government has custody of all the gold it reports, it has title to all of it. That is a subject for a different discussion.)

But what could be the reason the Chinese government would want to build the world’s largest hoard of physical gold? In my judgment, as many others have said, he who owns the gold rules.

Physical gold has been used as a financial asset for 6,000 years and never failed. With that track record, it would be the ideal asset to accumulate to win an economic war.

For China to challenge the United States as the world’s dominant economic power, it would need to make its currency the effective world reserve currency.

In a world of fiat (paper) currencies not backed by anything but the faith and credit in the issuing government (an increasingly scary proposition), a currency that would be redeemable for a stated amount of gold on demand would quickly displace all other currencies in international commerce.

While the Chinese government has to deal with its domestic troubles, look for it to seek allies to further its global goals. The expanded BRICS consortium, now with ten full members accounting for more than 40% of the world’s population, is one such strategy. The Belt and Road Initiative and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization are others.

So, even though the road ahead will not be smooth and easy for the Chinese government, the actions it is already taking and will pursue will hasten the demise of the purchasing power of the US dollar. It doesn’t really matter whether the Chinese government and central bank today control one hundred million ounces of gold or a billion ounces.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- Warning this video is way too serious and way too much reality information for those easily frightened . This link deals straight forward , no sugar coating for those of week fortitude as to where we are today in the build up to World War Three .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Late last week...at work....I charged up both of my Baofeng BF F8 HP walkie talkies and also the spare batteries....and put all of this gear into a heavy plastic bag..and in my metal locker. Also I charged up my Tecsun PL 368 short wave set and it's spare batteries....and also put it into a plastic bag in the case and then wrapped the whole with aluminum foil and put it also into the metal locker.

I also charged up my spare Nuclear Dosimeter at work..and put it too into the same metal locker.

Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector,CHNADKS Upgraded d Personal Dosimeter,Beta Gamma X-ray Portable Handheld Radiation Monitor,Battery Powered (0.08uSv – 50mSv): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

I am today charging my two spare Nuclear dosimeters....here at home and also the one I wear daily in my Tee shirt pocket....

I've not charged my spares in some time now....best get to it.

That birdie whispering in my ear...kind of thing.

Took a trip up to Leedstown, Virginia yesterday and met with some of the ham radio people in the Virginia Fone Net.....VFN and at their annual get together..

It was great seeing my friend from Tennessee and his wife as it has been awhile now.

I gave him my spare one of these gadgets and ordered me another.

These too have come down since I ordered my two some time ago.

Amazon.com : aiGear Premium Walking Hiking Stick CNC Machined Outdoor Trekking Poles Color Black(G2647) : Sports & Outdoors

The Tee handle has a pointed tip for knocking out glass..also the other end is a hammer..

Various bladed devices inside and unscrew....in the different sections...useful tools.

There is also a fero rod in the bottom of it to aid in fire starting ...

Watcherchris...

Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Were only the biden puppet-regime not in the White House.

Yet, they are.

So, get ready for that for which one cannot prepare.

One survives, yet .....

Alive ≠ worth being alive.

At my age and physical condition, plus having 95% of my family on "the other side", means that I don't care much anymore.

Personally my ONLY reason for living -- what there is of it -- is to aid my living family.

In the coming months / years (?), cross me and I'll drop you like a hot potato.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Olde Geezer....

Amen Olde Geezer....Amen....!!

That is indeed what it comes down to in the end...

In particular as we get to be what I am oft want or given to describe as "High Mileage." and with our last breath !!

We often hope and pray that we have instilled sufficient along their way to keep our families standing and upright...but with what we have left.....we still tend to stand watch over them in our own way......and for our reasons...

While not into group think per se....this is the group for us that counts.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia has gutted its own population too, so many Russian Soldiers have been killed they are down to conscripting convicts and old men- very similar to the Germans during the fall of Berlin. on top of that they have lost a lot of equipment too.

9. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    When the time is right , I am expecting China or North Korea to send Russia some more cannon fodder . When the time is right , I am expecting N.A.T.O. to send Ukraine some more cannon fodder . When the time is right , I am expecting Russia to get tired of the cannon fodder game and launch the Nukes .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia will NEVER get tired of the cannon fodder game, its what they do, the individuals dont matter as long as the state prevails.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  11. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I would bet that before it comes to that Putin will fall off a balcony or touch a poisoned door knob.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Regardless as to whether multi country Nuking takes place or does not take place , I will be doing as preppers do " preparing " . Interesting I find some countries are now adopting a strategy of preparing for the worst as they are encouraging their citizens to prepare for World War Three . I am simply a long way ahead of the crowd in that regard . I got a huge head start on those that waited until their government finally told them to start preparing .

Last edited: Jun 10, 2024
    Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the people that the govt told to start preparing are not preppers.

14. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    That was such a ridiculous thing for the UK Government to come out with immediately before an election campaign. Project fear run by fools methinks.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    that was the easiest way to make people panic and they did.

16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe Russia wants to go her own way and for her own reasons.

Russia does not want to come under the NATO Westernized Luciferian form of concealed Occult Government.....Bee Hive...Ant Farm.

How do I know this.......

Simple.....under our American form of government today....we have very very intelligent leadership who have gone to college .....some of them big named colleges and yet ........almost everything they touch tends to turn into a pile of dung.....it gets worse...

To the trained thinking observer...that tells one a whole lot..

To the Television and or movie trained observer...they will miss all the clues...under Herd thinking....ant farm.....thinking. As long as they have their "Amusements/distractions" they are good for the next 100K miles.

Want proof......

Almost from the beginning .....this bunch in Washington DC tried so hard and continue today to frame everything in terms of Race....race ...race and more race...

And if not Race.....in forms of Sexuality ..in particular ....Trans..

And this a constant barrage to divide...and not unite the country..

This is leadership?????

I think not.....

So what does this tell you about their foreign policy???????

Do I need a PHD for this????

Their stock in trade is division ... not unity....and too often backwardness in almost everything....chaos for short..

Division and or the Blame Game is not leadership.....it is politic........ie....whoredom.

And too often concealed by chaos manufacture.

Want further proof......

Gun violence......really????

What are the statistics on Drug overdoses...including this Fentanyl...???? Then look at gun statistics...

It becomes obvious that there is something very very backwards here....just like so much of the dung.....meted out by this current form of government.

You hear almost nothing from this government about stopping the Fentanyl invasion.....just like the Illegals...

More chaos....

Too much is backwards...here....

And we want to lecture the Russians????? Or anyone else for that matter!!!!

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Be Very Very warned of these Ishmaelites in offices of power....

We have ersatz leadership trying to trade security for opportunity and they are losing both.......and it will wax worse....and worse and worse...

Remember....in situations like this ...the coverup is often masked by manufacturing bad guys to solidify your leadership among gullible people......

Always bad guys..........to hide their failures....

Be Warned these Ishmaelites....

And to me NATO has become pure Ishmaelite......just like Washington DC.
    NATO has to justify their existence now that Communism has fallen....and even in a dispute by non NATO members..

Catching on yet???? Are we supposed to think this far outside the box...outside the Bee Hive/And Farm....without permission of our betters .???????????????????????????????????????

Be Very very warned these Ishmaelites and their substitution schemes.....and or blame game..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    what was the old saying "Divide and Conquer".

18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Look.....for you members here....think...now think...really think for yourselves...outside the box...

The lesson here is that both Abortion ...wild runaway sex and sexuality.....and rampant/rabid drug use are fundamental rights under the US Constitution .....
    '
    Gun ownership is not a fundamental Right Under the Constitution.

Got it now.....???????

This is leadership today....highly trained college degree leadership who know better than we simple uneducated and base Americans.

Why ....even illegals deserve better than we Americans and on the public purse for votes.

You stupid Americans....you need to get used to working hard and paying taxes for first place...and coming in second, third, and fourth place in your own country.........just like is happening in the UK and the Continent.

Get used to it as you are just stupid...stupid and base Americans....who do not know what is good for you..

You must give in ...cede everything to Ishmaelite leadership in both phony political parties and their Deep State Masters who are building the perfect Utopian World...for all of us. ....even if a number of eggshells have to be broken and or Rights under the Constitution ...folded, spindled, and or mutilated to accomplish this goal.

So many of you are just stupid...stupid Americans and have no idea what is good for you..

Do you really think you have Rights under the Constitution ......Wise up.....you stupid stupid Americans.

This is .......the New World Order....

Eat bugs and be happy.....!!!!! Own nothing and be happy...

Persuit of Happiness...private ownership of property ...does not exist under this Utopian Bee Hive /And farm....you will own nothing and be happy ......got it now???

Why ...this is all....very very good for you ... You need to shut up and be happy.....think happy thoughts....even take more drugs....!!!!!

Da Tovarich??????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ohhhhhh......and remember ..while all this is happening....this is the fault of the rich.

We need to take everything from the rich and redistribute it to the non rich ....,without work and without risk....

Wealth Redistribution is not Risk Redistribution...,..but it is politic.

Catching on????

Estimations are that if you took everything in America from the rich ..it might run the country for two months at the most..

Are you thinking yet.....?????

It is good to have someone or something to blame to keep the light off the failures of leadership here..

How to get something for nothing...,....and without risk....

Too many today living off the system...without work and without risk.

Rich people...invest their monies at risk...and create jobs...

Remember that while whorish politicians keep playing the blame game on your unguarded emotions.....just looking for someone else to blame.

Is the Ukraine really someone's blame game ...while gaming the system...to keep this conflict going and making huge profits for someone in the system.

I was told by some keen observers ...many years ago.....that today...the issue is how to keep conflicts going ...not how to end them..but to keep them going sufficient for certain people and or groups to make lots of money and power.

The very same group of observers who told me how long this country would run if we took all the monies and wealth from the so called Rich People...

Be Warned these Ishmaelites in both phony political parties.

To me ...one of their main goals is to set the hook in us and keep us on their treadmill.....emoting ...and not thinking for ourselves....herd thinking.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This link is excellent in thoughtful evaluation of what the United States citizens faces .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'd seen this vid.

This is what the biden regime has set-off by allowing our missiles even our aircraft to be used against targets inside of Russia.

Were I a Kremlin high-up general, I'd do the same thing -- surround the US with missile batteries.

Should Trump get elected in Nov and the biden puppeteers don't start a war until Trump takes office in January, a war with Russia could be prevented. Trump would undo this Ukraine insanity. Plus, Trump would cut our ties with Europe.

If Trump wins in Nov, the biden puppeteers may start a war to negate a Trump administration. The people behind biden's puppeteers are internationalists and may have property in the U.S., but they also have properties in the Southern Hemisphere.

If the election cheating happens again in 2024 with biden being elected, then it's time for the concrete bunkers ... or move to the Southern Hemisphere.

Another scenario would see the Kremlin using theater nukes against Ukraine and F16 bases in Western Europe. The biden puppeteers and European leaders could go chicken-sh## and negotiate rather that getting annihilated. Western Europe doesn't have the nukes (especially theater/tactical nukes) to take-on Russia in a real war.

As far as I see it, the situation is dire. Hopefully the military will countermand any insane orders. Here in the US, our last hope would lie in a military takeover. It WON'T be the Pentagon due to the appointment of socialist lackeys to senior brass positions therein. It will be combat military senior brass beneath the rank of general or possibly a one or two stare here and there who possess the means to shut-down the White House plus other enemies of America in Congress and the Senate. Republican states would support a military take-over ... while holding their noses to avoid the stink of it. Many Republicans vote for Trump while holding their noses.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  22. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As Russia moves its war ships off the coast of Florida , Hidden Biden leaves the country and has now taken refuge in Italy . I suppose Italy has a good bunker for him .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What's "Hidden Biden"? The physical person joe biden (never was an actual man) -- what's left of him (not much) -- is out for all to see (embarrassing to true Americans). His puppeteers and their masters are located all around the globe.

What's this Italy thing?

Should things go "full tilt boogie", the entire Northern Hemisphere of Earth will be unlivable. No sunshine. No arable land. Not up for debate. Can't pretend-away this reality.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      And once the northern hemisphere is toast, the southern hemisphere will follow it. The southern hemisphere can't support their population without food and medical supplies from the the western world. Not to mention the very likelihood of no power, due to EMP disruptions from all the nuclear blasts. The world will be reduced back to the cavemen era.

TMT Tactical, Jun 14, 2024
      poltiregist likes this.
  24. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The Russian / N.A.T.O. war has now been deemed " escalation IMMINENT " . Here is a link and folks it is bad news so for some this information may be too for down the apoplectic rabbit hole for them to consume . A " very few " ordinary citizens prepared for this . The super rich have feverishly been building bunkers and stocking doomsday provisions . Those that survive will be walking on a vastly depopulated planet , presuming the Nukes rain down .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia has now presented to Ukraine what they called their " final proposal " The next proposal it seems will be in the aftermath . Ukraine / N.A.T.O. rejected the proposal . -- Russia has now either completed or is in the process of loading their " tactical nukes " into their delivery systems and readied for launch .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    N.A.T.O. is now pulling F35 aircraft " nuclear delivery capable " into underground bunkers . At this time I don't know if those underground bunkered F35's have been loaded with nukes yet .

28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    As an American, I hope the American military stays out of the coming European conflict. This invalid biden regime must be stopped or utterly ignored. It's time for the military to "just say, 'No!' "

European affairs are none of America's concerns. Trade ties? Sure. Military? No.

Our Founding Fathers told us to stay out of all that sh##. Right about now is the time to head their advice.

Russia has kept 300,000 troops in reserve. They are now bringing-out their best missiles -- the hyper-velocity ones that can't be shot down if the missile code is to side-wind / change routing often. Plus, they'll use tactical nukes if they have to. If F-16s are used out of non-Ukrainian air bases, then the Kremlin will take out those bases in NATO countries. NATO only has a small fraction of the tactical nukes Russia possesses. Russia will also have to take-out NATO AWACS support of Ukraine airspace by either attempting to counter-jam it or by physically destroying AWACS aircraft.

Ukraine was destined to lose from the get-go. Now, those supporting Ukraine have put their necks on the chopping block.

I doubt that this upcoming pan-Europe conflict will lead to a strategic nuclear exchange.

A Chinese theater conflict on the other hand could go strategic. Too, China would more likely target the megalopolises of America's Pacific Coast. This, due to the amount of defense industry residing therein along with the engineers and technical people who live there. Add the likely reality of China not having the digger nuke count to only target military installations. China would attempt to hold US cities hostage via nuclear threat.

29. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Once " any " N.A.T.O. country is the recipient of a Russian attack , then the United States will immediately respond with a strike on Russia . At least that is my personal opinion . Soon after the November election in the United States will be canceled indefinitely . -- Other N.A.T.O. countries will be likely to also immediately join World War Three .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Retreating from society as much as possible on my somewhat remote survival grounds and adapting the lifestyle of my grandfather will be my response to World War Three . The fighting age men on our grounds , I will encourage not to participate in the " Biden created war " . We have caves and remote places for our fighting age folks to retreat to , if they start scooping people up and dragging them into vans as we have seen unfold recently in other countries . --- Frankly this communist and lawless regime that has transpired since the rigged election has degraded the United States so much that I am not sure whom we would better to be ruled under Russia or the present communist system .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Many N.A.T.O. countries are readying their cannon fodder to be forced to participate in the war . Be assured this does not include politician' s children . The United States is among these countries getting ready for the war by getting their cannon fodder ready to be drafted . The U.S. plan is to draft both girls and boys , throwing them all into the fight to protect Biden and friends . This draft bill recently passed through the United States congress . For now they are not gathering them up , but are wanting to know their whereabouts .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    America will not use its strategic / intercontinental nukes against Russia if Russia only uses tactical nukes.

Russia's ultimate goal is to suck the wealth out of the West. Russia and China have never gotten along; however, one is seeing them lock arms lately. This is beyond bizarre. The reason is to topple the petrodollar and replace it with a BRICS currency. This would allow them to further suck more life-blood out of America and other nations. America is a consumer nation, thus it is a perfect victim. The communists want America's wealth. If they destroy us, they destroy the assets they wish to use for themselves.

China has successfully been draining the West for decades now. Problem is that China has made many stupid decisions internally such that they are now finding themselves in economic peril. Taking Taiwan would kick a dent in all industrial and military industries in the West by cutting off the supply of integrated circuit chips. China wants to take-over that position world-wide. Taiwan has now introduced "poison-pill" devices in their chip-making machines so that should they be invaded, they will deny China the use of their machining. China is furious. China feels trapped. China is lashing out. China WOULD use strategic nuclear missiles against the United States.

Russia, using its new hypersonic missiles can send massively destructive non-nuclear payloads to very precise locations = can get the job done short of going nuclear. Low-yield ("dial-in" your required kilotonnage) nukes can also be delivered by these puppies should it come to that. And as I said before, neither European nor American military technologies are able to defend against these if they are programmed to swerve this way and that during their path to target. Were they to follow a straight path, we could hit them, but they won't (duh!). Russian military engineers are beyond brilliant.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "retreating from society as much as possible" is what I have been doing for years!!

34. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Can you add two and two together"..............................what does this mean when you add it up????

Think for yourselves and for your reasons......and not with the Main Stream Media and other phonies....

Here..,

Drafting DAUGHTERS Drafting Men Here we go off to war again! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?! (youtube.com)

and here....

Ship construction, pay raises, childcare centers in Senate version of Defense bill (youtube.com)

Just add two and two together....do we preppers need an expert...or PHD to do the translating for us.....we are so stupid we need a translator.

You members make up your own minds and for your own reasons..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Liberals love wars. They say they don't. Actions speak louder than words.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Olde Geezer....

What is beyond bizarre...to me ...is that I think someone here in America.... will help them suck the wealth out of the West with our constant barrage of manufacturing inflation.....

This is Ishmaelites at work....their very best.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    N.A.T.O. has now called for all N.A.T.O. countries to have their Nuclear weaponry on standby . Now what is different about that in relation to readiness level we were in last week " I don't have a clue " . It does appear from my peasant perspective that this shoves us further on the " Defcon level " toward Nuclear War . At this point it appears a nuclear war is " almost " initiable . Personally I am expecting it before the end of this year . I " am not " one of those that try to convince themselves the Nuclear conflict will remain in that other country . Thus I prepare .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    prepare for what? a decimated, radio active burnt out planet? because that is what will happen if nukes are used, nuclear war is not survivable, for anyone, human or animal.
    the ground will be contaminated, the water will be contaminated, the air will be contaminated.
    so dont anyone kid themselves, if all out nuclear war happens the human race will be wiped out, every one of us.

39. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I respect this opinion , however disagree . As was my " Green Beret " training we were taught to never give up . Maybe or maybe not the entire planet will be decimated , but that only makes me prepare harder to achieve survival not only for myself but my entire tribe . --- Going by information from nuclear gurus " and they could be lying " base my belief that there will be lots of survivors . Those that are not prepared for such matters the probability of them being amongst the survivors walking the depopulated planet will be greatly diminished .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    any nuclear conflict will be by definition WW3, i.e. a World War, the entire world will be affected whether they take part or not.
    whilst we may "never give up"... I will continue as long as there is life left in my body, but we have to face realities,
    in the nuclear age survival may not be possible, for anyone, even those tribes deep in the Amazon will be affected through no fault of their own.

41. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia's hypersonic missile systems and their programming could gut Europe faster than they could reflexively respond.

Europe has no real "iron dome".

America keeps secrete our land, air, and space-based anti-missile systems -- especially the boost-phase missile-killer toys. Russia could stomp us, however we'd "do the deed on them" also.

"Upgrades to Russia’s Nuclear-Capable Submarine Fleet "

https://fas.org/publication/submarine-upgrades-russia/

"Russia is in the midst of a decades-long nuclear force modernization program intended to replace Soviet-era missiles, aircraft, and submarines with new systems. As part of this project, Russia’s Navy is currently modernizing its nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) fleet and building new nuclear-powered guided missile submarines (SSGNs), along with other non-strategic nuclear-capable naval systems. The final delivery of these new strategic and non-strategic submarines to the Northern and Pacific fleets is expected to be complete by the early 2030s. FAS has tracked the progress of these developments as well as the upgrades to the supporting naval infrastructure, including submarine piers, missile loading piers, and new nuclear warhead storage facilities.

"Submarines play a key role in Russia’s deterrence strategy, given that their stealth and survivability provide an important second-strike capability. The recent commissioning of new nuclear-powered submarines into the Pacific Fleet is a part of a larger modernization campaign as Russia’s older submarines begin to reach the ends of their service lives.

"The Russian Navy currently operates two classes of SSBNs: five Delta IV (Project 667BRDM Delfin) and eight Borei (Project 955/A), five of which are the improved Borei-A (Project 955A) variant. The Emperor Alexander III––the submarine that Putin observed in December––is the seventh Borei-class submarine to enter service and the fourth of the upgraded Borei-A type. The Emperor Alexander III will be based with the Pacific Fleet located in the Kamchatka Peninsula. "

"Two additional Borei-A SSBNs are currently under construction, and two more are thought to be in the planning stages. Eventually, it is expected that six Borei SSBNs will be assigned to the Northern Fleet based in the Kola Peninsula, and six will be assigned to the Pacific Fleet. The new generation of Borei SSBNs will replace the Soviet-era Delta IV submarines, which are scheduled to be decommissioned throughout the late-2020s and early-2030s"

===============================

"Massive Undersea War: US Navy Virginia-class Vs. Russian Kilo-class Attack Submarines"

https://warriormaven.com/sea/massiv...class-vs-russian-kilo-class-attack-submarines

Begin quote

Quieting technologies and sonar resolution and detection range might prove to be the decisive factor in terms of which submarine is able to detect and destroy the other

Precision-guided torpedoes, high-fidelity long range sonar and new generations of "quieting" technologies are all technologies likely to figure prominently in an undersea war between the US Navy and Russia.

Should advanced Russian Kilo-class submarines confront US Navy Block III Virginia-class boats, it would likely result in a massive, high-tech, undersea war with a difficult to predict outcome.

While US Navy Block III Virginia-class submarines do operate with advanced acoustics, antennas and quieting systems, the Pentagon refers to the Kilo-class as a "black hole" given the extent of its reported stealth attributes which include special, high-tech coating materials.

Quieting technologies and sonar resolution and detection range might prove to be the decisive factor in terms of which submarine is able to detect and destroy the other without being seen themselves. Perhaps Virginia-class submarines could launch surveillance drones from its missile tubes and locate Kilo-class submarines from stand-off distances

With one corroded and much damaged aircraft carrier which may never set sea again, and a small fleet of destroyers and surface warships, the Russian Navy is ill-equipped to project global power and operate as a substantial threat or counter to the US Navy. The Russian Navy can perhaps operate as a regional power in the Black Sea or along the Northern Sea Route with its icebreakers. The Russian Navy could possibly also present some kind of a threatening presence in the Baltic Sea ... however, while the Russian Navy is likely a threat taken seriously, Russia's surface fleet does not by any estimate pose a serious threat to US Naval supremacy. This has been the case for many years, as Russia may not have the ambition to become a dominant global naval power such as the US or China.

Russian Submarines ... however, present a totally different threat equation, as they not only rival the US in terms of sheer fleet size but may also be competitive when it comes to quieting technologies, firepower, nuclear-weapons delivery and even hypersonic missile attacks.

According to GlobalFirepower.com's 2023 Military Rankings, Russia operates 70-submarines, two more than the 68 US submarines. Along with fleet size, Russia operates attack and ballistic missile submarines which are upgraded, highly lethal, steatlhy and engineered with a suite of advanced technologies. The presence of Russian submarines, and the threat they pose, have arguably inspired the Pentagon to push the envelope of innovation and production for its own submarine force.

While many details about foreign submarines remain murky, the U.S. Navy’s cutting-edge Virginia-class attack submarines are arguably the best to ever exist.

The submarines incorporate a series of paradigm-changing undersea technologies, computing, and firepower, which could very well place them in a class by themselves. This is particularly true when one considers innovations woven into Block III and forward Virginia-class submarines and massive firepower increases built into the Block V Virginia Payload Modules.

Current variants of the Soviet 1980s-era Kilo-class submarine feature an improved engine, advanced combat system, and various kinds of cutting-edge noise-reduction technologies. Some in the U.S. naval community refer to this class of Russian sub as the black hole for being relatively stealth.

While the specific extent to which it can rival the U.S. Navy’s advanced Block III and Block V Virginia-class submarines may not be fully known, the Type 636.3 Kilo-class variants are the byproduct of a series of enhancements integrated in the mid-2010s to further strengthen the boat’s anti-submarine and anti-surface-ship mission.

End quote

Last edited: Jun 18, 2024
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    some say now SHTF will happen within 3 or 4 months.
    of course, fairly shortly thereafter, SHTF will quickly turn into TEOTWAWKI and it will be every man, and woman, for themselves and dont expect any help from your govt.

44. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Kilo class boats are a diesel electric submarine ...and have been around for awhile. It is natural that upgrades have been made to them.

The Kilo class boats are also exported to a number of nations and seems to me that Iran has two or three of them.
    In like manner to how we export the F16 and F 15 jet fighters to many nations....along with other technologies.

Do not discount the potential, under the right circumstances, of a diesel electric submarine with a very competent crew and skipper. They can be very very dangerous.

As to the Virginia Class and other series of our boats...I shall not comment on them for obvious reasons.

As to hypersonic missiles....I have difficulty believing that we have not experimented with them ...and for some reason rejected them....as have we other technologies...

But that is just my opinion.......you members make up your own minds and for your own reasons.

Hearing rumors that later this month Israel will be invading Lebanon and going after Hezbollah....thus significantly widening this conflict. I am also hearing that Israel is increasing their nuclear readiness.........

Buckle up.....Lonewolf ...may have a good point in his recent above post and I am in agreement with most of it....and mayhap sooner that many of us think.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  45. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Update - Russia has now changed it's Nuclear Doctrine . The change entails changing from a responsive action to using their Nukes to doing a pre-emptive strike . Now if they believe their adversary is about to use Nukes then they will make a first Nuclear strike . --- Interestingly according to a survey that I was reading yesterday , about 70% of Russian citizens already believe that the United States is about to nuke them . Now as for as those in possession of the Nuclear button , I couldn't say what percentage in Russia's government circle are in favor of pushing the button for a preemptive strike , but do know some are in favor of pushing the button . -- Guys there is only one reason for this doctrine change . --- For the members in countries other than the United States be assured the preemptive strike will simultaneously be conducted on all N.A.T.O. countries in attempt to take out their Nuclear responses .

Last edited: Jun 19, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One can call a preemptive strike some change of policy; however, this has always been Russian policy and for that matter, America's.

If an airbase in a Western country is allowing F16s to fly out so as to hit Russian targets, then that base is a valid target for Russian hypersonic missiles with or without a tactical nuke onboard. Duh!

Were I Putin, I'd do the same. And in my mind, that country would deserve getting hit by Russia.

This is NOT our war. Putin's invasion was to secure the Eastern provinces of Ukraine due to the populace there being of Russian descent, Russian culture, and being Russian-speaking. Those provinces give Russia ready access to the Crimean Peninsula, which historically has been under Russian ownership/control.

Russia does not want Western Europe save for soaking money and resource out of it. To attempt to take Western Europe would be evidence of severe brain damage -- far beyond just stupid. Were Europe to take-on Russia and Russia to use theater/tactical nukes, the conflict would be over before this coming weekend. After which, those Western nations would most assuredly NOT be customers for Russian oil, natural gas, nor industrial products.

The Pentagon is also NOT retarded. I'm shocked that they've followed orders from this White House ... for whom they have ZERO respect.

Now were someone to target and hit Москва (Moscow), that's another story. Anybody attempting that would not get their missiles near that city. Москва has its own "iron dome". All the enemy would get is a nuclear high-enema in return.

Russia is going to take the Eastern provinces of Ukraine. Due to the current greasy little regime in Kyiv, Russia will have to occupy it to clean-out the prostitutes "running" that capital.

After Ukraine, I see Russia cancelling its debts to the West, even as the West -- specifically America -- froze their banking accounts. Only if the West put major forces in the Baltic states or certainly if the West put nukes in the Baltic states, would Russia invade. Me, I'd not blame them if they did.

During the early 1960s, America moved missiles into Turkey = an in-your-face threat to Southern provinces of Russia. So, Russia moved missiles to Cuba. Duh! Why wouldn't they?! So, Kennedy backed down and removed or missiles from Turkey and Russia moved its missiles out of Cuba. Russia DID NOT ACT FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm no fan of Putin, but I understand him. He's Cosa Nostra. As a little boy, I met some of these good fellas (the ones operating down South), mates of my dad. Nice as people as you'd ever meet ... just don't cross them.

Putin is not stupid. Putin is not mentally ill. Putin is a wolf. Wolves keep the herds alive so that they can predate on them.

Most people are stupid victims. Natural born victims put food on my family's supper table.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  47. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree with Olde Geezers post above.....

I believe that Deep State pimps.......in America are fear mongering us big time over the Ukraine and Russia along with the huge contrast that we do nothing to defend our borders while defending the Ukraine.

This is not leadership...it is whoredom...pimping us out as a nation and or people....and for someone else's profit/power.

We also know that this is not leadership because almost everything this ersatz leadership in Washington D. C. touches turns into a pile of dung....chaos and confusion.....again..right down to the inflation they have manufactured.....and inflicted upon us..........this is not leadership.

It is double talk......often called politics/Whoredom.

It is also textbook Ishmaelite.....as it puts us as a nation and people...into more involuntary servitude...by inflationary price increases.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

These are my thoughts about all of the Ukraine / Russian chaos.

When it comes to communist China, I feel as though that conflict could very easily turn into a exchange of strategic nuclear weapons. A Sino-American military conflict could go HOT.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  49. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Someone in the West is trying to foment a change of government in Russia...to bring Russia into the New World Order Control and get rid of Putin.

Agree with your assessment of Putin. We need some wolves in power here who understand Limited Government and are willing to call out the Phonies ....counterfeiters/insurrectionists in our Government....and at the same time educate the American People as to the True history of America and the world and the bit part we have been made to play...in it ...over and over and over ad infinitum...for someone else's power and control...someone not wanting to be seen or known....on a world wide scale....

As to China......remember something.....China ...in like manner to pre WW2 times was built with Western Know how and technologies.......

Remember how many Aircraft Carriers, planes, and submarines and other surface ships of the line that Japan built pre WW2...with technology only a handful of Nations understood..

This technology was given to them....for cheap labor......

We in essence built our next enemy to fight.....just a we are doing with China today.

Understand????

We never seem to learn...and why would we ....our shelves are full and we have ESPN and or the Kardashians to keep us distracted....right???

A musements....

A ....without..

Muse...to think, ponder , or contemplate...

Without thinking...amuse ....amusement...

Something fed to us to prevent thinking.....,.Amuse/Amusement..

A television and or movie education.....Da?????"

When you finally think it through ...television and or movies can be quite a drug.....to unknowing/unthinking/overly emotional people...!!!!

China ...like Japan before her...is deciding to go it alone......and keep the profits and power to herself...and not share it with the Deep State international players who built China into what she is today by massive money and technology transfers.

The very same pattern that happened to Japan with WW2.

What most people do not know about history is that before WW2....most of the world trade was in Crown hands....not the throne of England ...but the Crown Merchants out or Olde London...including the world drug trade....which had destroyed much of China.

Most people have never heard of the Crown...as I am describing it.

I am speaking here of Crown Colonies under the control of the Crown Merchants...like Bermuda...Bahamas....Hong Kong....Crown Colonies...India.....where the Crown was law...and could make or break any law they wanted and the people there were not under English Law..but Crown Law....and most people have never heard of this concept or understanding.

But I have...the olde ones taught me well.

Now China is wanting, like Japan with WW2, to go it alone and not let the Crown Merchants out of Olde London keep the Lions Share..

That...Olde Geezer is the hidden and concealed history ...of this world ...and the United States is a bit partner in tis international one world scheme...the policeman for protecting the Crown Merchant investments as we did in both Gulf Wars....for little in return.

Sooner or later some of us catch on......to our real status ...in this international one world deep state scam.

This is why Putin threatens London...for he obviously knows about the Crown meddling anywhere in the world profits and power are to be made.....he ....like Trump with America would put Russia first...

This like other before Trump and Putin did the same....

Japan and Germany ...in WW2...wanted to break out of he Crown monopoly on world trade, profits, and power.

This is a version of History ...you will never get in public school as they lie and deceive us....in every way possible..to keep us on their international treadmill....not on an American treadmill.

We also know this by the number of Illegals they are brining in ...they intend to destroy our independence.....

Be very very very warned these Ishmaelites.......in and outside of our rigged Deep State government....our non representative government..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Projected time by high position patriotic American as to a full blown Nuclear Exchange between N.A.T.O. and Russia , this approaching month of " September . " That is not my projection , but I have the intestinal fortitude to face this as a possible reality . No I am not talking about some limited low yield nuke in some other region but am talking about the big boy stuff , exploding where we will all get to participate in the survival quest in the aftermath of a real S.H.T.F. I don't bother preparing for panty waste stuff . My approach is to prepare for the worst and all the less catastrophic possibilities are covered as speed bumps .

Last edited: Jun 20, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.