United Kingdom

Discussion in 'International Countries' started by lonewolf, Oct 13, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have purchased multiple firearms from two gun dealers in the state in which I currently live. I have made connections. I've traded at gun shows. I bet the Feds / their computers know my face. So it goes.

Last night in my dreams, I interacted with two friends of mine who, in this world, are departed; their bodies are dead. It was a positive dream -- rare that for me. I'm now in a realm of Transition.

If the deep state, if Big Brother, kills me, then all that will have been accomplished is a transition.

I will have unknowable power and wisdom after my death. The godless will rue the day they provided me transition.

Those in opposition to the Will of their Creator will know their fall eternally.

paul m and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    12 men in Britain under 40 commit suicide EVERY DAY, mostly because of mental health reasons.
    100 young people studying at university in Britain commit suicide every year.
    you can bet that this number will sky rocket post collapse as people begin to realise the enormity of the new "normal".

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    On both sides of the Atlantic, most university professors and administrations are openly anti- Western Culture and vitriolically so.

"British Universities Accused of Helping Iran Develop Suicide Drones Being Used in Ukraine"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...develop-suicide-drones-being-used-in-ukraine/

"An investigation claims almost a dozen UK universities are collaborating with the Iranian regime on scientific research that has military applications, including the ‘suicide’ bomb drones being used to pound Ukrainian cities daily.

"British universities have helped Iran develop advanced technology applicable to drones and fighter jets, an investigation by the UK’s Jewish Chronicle newspaper has claimed. The allegation is a particularly grave one given the present context of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which appears to be considerably supported by large quantities of Iranian ‘Shahed’ drones which strike Ukrainian cities.

"While it is already illegal to export military and dual-use technology to Iran under the sanctions regime, the JC reports “at least 16 studies” allegedly narrowly side-stepped these rules, receiving funding from Iran in return for science with potential military application. Among the projects claimed are a “sophisticated new control systems for jet engines”, “special alloys for military aircraft”, and a project to “improve drone engines, boosting their altitude, speed and range” paid for by Tehran.

"Some of the universities named by the Jewish Chronicle include the University of Cambridge, Imperial College, Glasgow, Liverpool, Northumbria, and Cranfield College of Aeronautics."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Has this cutting edge research been seen/used by any other countries including the UK and USA?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Man attacked, beaten with bottle by squatters who took over vacation home"

https://www.foxnews.com/world/man-attacked-beaten-bottle-squatters-vacation-home

"A UK man required medical attention after squatters in his Spanish vacation home allegedly attacked him.

"A British man who owns a home in Spain was brutally attacked by squatters who allegedly took over his Spanish home while he was in the U.K., according to European news reports.

"Identified only as Michael, the 52-year-old British man reportedly flew from his home in Liverpool to a vacation home in the Costa del Sol region of Spain last month after neighbors alerted him that squatters had taken over his property, according to Euro Weekly News.

" 'They called him and asked him if he had rented his apartment. He answered no, then they explained to him that there were people living in it, so he said he was taking a plane and came to see what was happening,' a spokeswoman for the residential complex told Spanish outlet El Confidencial.

"Michael arrived at his Spanish home and confronted the squatters but was met with hostility, as the suspects allegedly beat him with a bottle. The man was left with cuts to the face, back and other parts of his body, according to news reports and photos circulating online.

"Michael described the men as 'presumably of Moroccan nationality,' according to Euro Weekly News.

"Michael was treated at a local hospital for his injuries and released the day after the attack, the outlet reported.

"Local police arrested the men on June 8, according to Spanish outlet Murcia Today, and they were held on suspicion of drug trafficking, electricity fraud and stolen furniture. The case is ongoing, according to the outlet, and Michael returned to Liverpool days after the attack.

"Squatting issues in Spain have intensified, according to Murcia Today, with local describing that current laws favor squatters over legal homeowners. Squatting has also been an issue in the U.S., as homeowners across the nation have recounted lengthy legal battles to evict people living in their residences illegally. Eviction moratoriums from the pandemic have also fanned the flames of that issue, previous reporting from Fox News Digital found."
    ----------------

More info, same crime:

https://euroweeklynews.com/2023/06/...by-squatters-in-manilva-on-the-costa-del-sol/

upload_2023-6-11_17-55-36.png

"The 52-year-old man, named as Michael, travelled from Liverpool to his home in the Malaga municipality of Manilva after being informed on Sunday, May 28, that people had moved into his home.

"According to his testimony, he was hit several times on the head with bottles and suffered numerous cuts on his back and other parts of his body that were allegedly caused by broken glass."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    elderly U.K. couple

https://europeanconservative.com/articles/news/spains-squatting-crisis-affects-elderly-couple/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here in the States, the problem with squatters is HUGE. Leave a property unattended and poof, it gets turned into a crack house.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/maryl...ing-strangers-living-new-house-refusing-leave

-----------------------------------------------

UK owners, holiday home in France:

"Squatters turned our holiday home into a 'den of iniquity': UK couple's eight years of hell after crooks moved in... and French police did NOTHING"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/propert...hell-squatters-moved-French-holiday-home.html

"A British grandmother has told of her family's nightmare eight-year battle costing them £150,000 in lost rent and legal fees against squatters who turned her French holiday home into a 'den of iniquity'.

"Fittings, doors and windows were broken and the kitchen had been stolen, along with expensive heaters.

"The whole property was littered with drugs paraphernalia and hundreds of condoms which Mrs Monnier suspects may have been used to smuggle drugs."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Squatter problems in the U.K.

https://theprisma.co.uk/2023/05/22/squatting-a-matter-of-survival-and-resistance/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Squatting in residential property was made illegal in the UK many years ago, when we were still living in Somerset, however commercial property is still fair game.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Illegality means nothing if the ability to enforce is absent.

"Might makes right." This will be particularly true when economies / governments collapse.

If interlopers claim that which is yours, you must force them to give up that which they have stolen ... by any means necessary. Those I know and I are armed and willing to kill to manifest Justice in this dark realm. I would that matters never come to that, yet wishing is but wishing. What can't happen, will.

I am old and have lost my youthful strength, thus my dogs, my firearms are my mates.

I have zero qualms about killing dangerous felons. I've killed many animals. They were innocent. Felons are not. I've locked and loaded to kill somebody trying to get into my house, but the aggressors backed off. Wise decision on their part. My grandfather shot a knife-wielding felon. I will also. There's really no decision in it, is there. For most humans, I am bereft of empathy. Semi-intelligent shaved apes -- what an abomination. This world finds itself far from Divinity.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe squatting in the UK is illegal it is still a civil offence and up to the owner of occupied property to use legal means to enforce removal of said occupants.
    up until the collapse of society we must all abide by the laws of each country we reside in, when its all WROL then we can act accordingly.

11. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Squatting is problematic in some parts of Spain but not as common as the media would have you believe. I think they changed Squatters rights three or four years back, it now takes 10-15 weeks to have them removed from you property, prior to the changes eviction took 1-2 years.

The Spanish love paperwork, why fill one form when you can fill in five

12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    OK, so joe biden suffers from dementia, nevertheless he does care about the well-being of the queen.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a bit after the fact, he was at her funeral which he forgets.

14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It would appear that "leaders" in the U.K. (same is true in the USSA) wish to keep crime rates high. Maybe this is to run their protection racket that doesn't protect. Organized crime bosses know that you have to keep people fearful so that you can "protect them." Too, high crime gives god government the excuse to disarm the sheeple, "If you are armed, more people would get hurt." The latter BIG LIE presumes that civilized humans are on the same level as savage "humans". Start locking up criminals and instantly the Left will scream, "Racism!"

"Mayor Sadiq Khan: 'We Can't Arrest Our Way Out of London's Crime Problem' "

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63859

Begin quote

"London Mayor Sadiq Khan on Monday claimed for the umpteenth time that cities cannot solve their crime problems through mass arrests -- even though that has been proven to be false by El Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele.

President Bukele has shown the entire world that with strong leadership you can in fact arrest your way out your nation's crime problem.

He locked up every gang member he could find -- nearly 2% of El Salvador's population -- and his nation transformed from the murder capital of the world to one of the safest countries in Central America.

While the West accuses him of all sorts of human rights abuses (which they are guilty of themselves) -- the fact of the matter is he has a 92% approval rating -- something Western leaders could only dream of.

Whatever human rights violations he may be guilty of, the fact of the matter is the average Salvadoran views the abuses of MS-13 and the 18th Street gang as infinitely worse.

That said, we don't have to look to Bukele alone for guidance. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Mayor Michael Bloomberg made crime plummet in their city using far less harsh methods through stop-and-frisk.

London has its own "Stop and Search" program but it's barely used because it has been panned as "racist."

End quote

--------------------------------------------

"El Salvador President Bukele's Wildly Popular Gang Crackdown is Reducing Illegal Immigration to U.S."

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63857

Begin quote

President Nayib Bukele's successful crackdown on MS-13 gang members has led to a dramatic reduction in the number of Salvadorans illegally crossing our southern border, the Wall Street Journal reports.

From The Wall Street Journal, "The Country With the Highest Murder Rate Now Has the Highest Incarceration Rate"

It was reported in 2010 that around one fifth the entire population of El Salvador was living in the US.

MS-13 gang members make headlines every week for committing heinous murders in cities throughout the US.

We're supposed to believe these gang members have a "spark of divinity" inside them and the diversity they bring is "our greatest strength."

The success of Bukele's heavy-handed crackdown has made fools of our ruling elites who insist "restorative justice" and throwing open our nation's prisons is how you create peace.

End quote

---------------------------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    On this side of the Atlantic, shoplifting has been legalized in cities on our Left coast. Seems this phenom has started-up in England.

I very seriously doubt that London is as bad as are the cities of California. In San Fransisco, there are multiple instances per day, per store -- almost like an active looting situation. Get in the way of thieves and they will knock you down. Retailers have no choice but to move out.

"Criminals Have a ‘Licence to Shoplift’ As Police Give up Enforcing Law, Laments UK Retail Chief"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-licence-to-shoplift-laments-uk-retail-chief/

"Criminals have been given a 'licence to shoplift' in the UK as police resources are spent elsewhere, warned the head of a major retailer.

"Dame Sharon White, the chairwoman of John Lewis & Partners, which operates department stores and the upmarket supermarket chain Waitrose in the UK has warned of increased criminality, including shoplifting and assaults on retail workers amid the cost of living crisis. She stated that assaults on employees at Waitrose had doubled since 2020.

"Citing research from the British Retail Consortium, Dame Sharon noted that there are 850 incidents of abuse or violence at retail stores in Britain every day. In the year leading up to April, retailers throughout the country lost a record high £950 million to shoplifting and theft, up from £663 million during the previous year.

"The situation in England is reminiscent of the retail theft crisis befalling many cities in the United States, notably in Democrat-run California. Retail stores in the city of San Francisco have been particularly hard hit by shoplifting, with retail outlet Walgreens closing dozens of stores in the Bay Area due to the rise in theft making the locations unprofitable.

"The issue has been exacerbated by left-wing voters in California voting in 2014 to pass Proposition 47, which made the stealing of items under $950 merely a misdemeanour."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Shoplifting is still illegal in Britain its just that it isnt investigated, I doubt the shops bother to report it any more.
    even burglaries arent investigated any more, report a burglary and all you get is a crime number for your insurance company, many Police Stations have been closed in the last few years, I havent even seen a Police Officer to speak too since I left the city 24 years ago, you see the odd Police car on the roads but thats as far as it goes. "Bobbies on the beat" dont exist anymore except maybe in city centres, around here they are ancient history.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

A tiny Ford Fiesta as an assault vehicle?! What was he thinking?! Was he even thinking at all? If he was trained as a vehicle terrorist, then he forgot the part about, "First, steal a very large truck."

"London police are treating a car crash near Parliament as a terrorist incident"

https://qz.com/1355478/london-attac...westminster-car-crash-as-a-terrorist-incident

"Police in London have arrested a man in his late 20s on suspicion of terrorist offenses after the car he was driving collided with cyclists and pedestrians close to the Houses of Parliament this morning.

"There were no fatalities, but a number of people were injured. The investigation into the incident, which occurred at 7:37am local time in the London borough of Westminster, is being led by the Metropolitan Police’s Counter Terrorism Command. 'At this stage, we are treating this as a terrorist incident,' police said in a statement.

"The BBC reported that eyewitnesses said a silver Ford Fiesta driven by the man appeared to deliberately hit people on the road and sidewalk as it swerved from lane to lane.

"In March 2017, five people were killed and 50 were injured in a terrorist attack when a driver rammed pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before crashing his car into a barrier outside of Parliament and getting out of the vehicle to stab a police officer just inside the grounds. The attacker was fatally shot by police."
    --------------------------------------

Old Gzr: Had he stolen a big lorry (Am. "truck") and done this deed, then the story would have turned out very differently. The body count (dead) would have been nasty. Hosing down the road to wash away the blood and body parts would have been very nasty.
    ----------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Jul 19, 2023
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    this happened on August 14th 2018, the driver, a British citizen born in Sudan was arrested.
    several people were injured but there were no fatalities, so if that was the intent he failed.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Thankfully the UK is nowhere near as bad in terms of mob retail theft, this video is not a one off either.

20. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I've watched some videos of this sort of thing. It's only a matter of time before it becomes situation normal in our cities.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The blood lines are such in England that it is unlikely that the depth of savagery will get as bad as is the case in American cities. Even if such happens in the UK, it will take a much longer time. If however, more and more north Africans illegally migrate into the U.K., then that is a dangerous situation as far as violence is concerned.

Those called "Asians" in the UK, we in the States refer to as Middle Eastern. Those folk have had grand traditions in engineering and mathematics -- it's just that they are given to extreme emotions and constant fighting. If the UK goes broke, then those folk will do what they have to do to get by. They see European men as weak and worthy of being conquered. They see European women as sexually promiscuous / prostitutes -- thus the attacks on women in England and Europe. This phenomenon is especially pronounced in Sweden. Sweden currently does not know how to handle the situation into which they've put themselves. The liberals there cannot bring themselves to admit that allowing mass immigration has brought with it the levels of violence they are now experiencing. Gun control laws in Sweden mean nothing. Shootouts and bombings are now commonplace in that country.

The outsiders currently in England will be semi-organized in their takeover of the British Isles. Sharia law will take many years to be established ... if at all.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Just on a point of not when we talk about "Asians" we are referring to those from India and Pakistan, Middle Eastern people are still referred to as "Middle Eastern". We also have many North African people from Somalia and Ethiopia etc.

Certainly large amounts of immigration have changed the UK and there seems to be much tension between Hindu and Muslim communities 9which I suspect is a continuation of the tensions between these peoples in India and goes back to the 1948 partition of India and creation of Pakistan - so in imported problem). Almost exclusively these tensions between racial groups are confined to cities. In rural areas, such as where I live we do, of course, have peoples of different ethnicities (although in small numbers) and there is no conflict or disagreement at all. Those few that live where I live are simply members of the community and are valued and participate as much as anyone else.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    very few ethnic peoples where I live, one Black single father who has lived here longer than we have, thats it.
    I dont think a small rural community is where migrants head to, they want a big city where all the services are available to them.

24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This article I found more that a trifle disturbing.

"London Church in Shock After Wooden Cross Burnt in Graveyard Following Threats to Burn Down Church"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...wooden-cross-burnt-in-graveyard-threats-made/

"A Church of England vicar has been left asking whether it’s safe to open his church for worship after a recent threat to “burn down the church” has apparently been followed up by a cross burnt in the churchyard this week.

"A church in East London that was recently the subject of a threat to burn down its 19th-century building has now had a cross burnt in its churchyard, in an incident which has chilled parishioners and left the priest concerned that his repeated warnings of rising aggression in the area have not been heeded.

"He continued: 'I don’t know how to protect my flock and I am seriously considering whether it is safe to open for worship.'

"Reflecting on the local situation which has contributed to the rise in aggression, Fr. Jones said he and the church had traditionally had a very good relationship with local rough sleepers, and had “expended a lot of time and resources on working alongside them”, including providing a place to sleep, clothing, and meals.

"But the nature of the local community has changed noticeably in the past year, with the priest saying it is no longer 'the same people' and that there has been an 'escalation' in aggression, despite his best efforts. Staff from the local government authority who are tasked with maintaining the graveyard now treat the area as a 'no-go area', he said, refusing to go there after 'how they were treated by rough sleepers' in the past and in light of the cross burning."
    =============================

How utterly intolerable. The men of that church and other local men need to be standing guard.

Trouble-makers need their knees snapped backwards.

Sacred places are sacred places.

Jesus didn't put up with those who would defile the Temple.

King James Bible
    "And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;"

And these "no go" places in England, Sweden, and continental Europe, what's that about?! B.S. -- that crap needs to be beaten down. If the coppers catch gunfire, then they should go Old Testament on the aggressors. Go into those areas with some shock and awe. Can't let savagery displace civilized countries. Show some backbone and crush indecency.

Here in the States, many cities have given up, leaving entire burrows to the gangs. Instead of fighting all of these stupid wars on the other side of this planet, the authorities need to crush the gangs in our own cities. Every weekend in cities such as Chicago, a dozen+ gang-bangers are killed. The media counts this in with the "mass-shooting" numbers. Truth is that these numbers should go under the title of "dead savages".

So what if the gang-bangers die. I wish those numbers could be increased one hundred fold. Problem is that innocents get killed. Good people are afraid to go out at night. Emergency services can't enter these areas. This crap needs to be shut down by any means necessary. Of course the poverty pimps want more money thrown at the problem. How about first we annihilate the aggression. If we hear cries of "Racism!", then too bad, so sad.

I think sometimes that Leftists want this aggression to continue. Liberals are the worst bigots. They place their abortion clinics adjacent to black neighborhoods. And liberal government officials and the deep state folk sure love mayhem and war. Chaos frightens a significant number of tax payers (with the assistance of the mainstream media fifth column), so the liberals use this as a money shake-down. One does not allow cancers and wounds to ulcerate and putrefy, one cuts them out and sews up the damage.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Ystranc
      The Church of England has vicars, not priests…it just goes to show that Breightbart.com cannot be trusted as a source of information.

Ystranc, Aug 22, 2023
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Too White? English Women’s Soccer Team Criticised for Having Too Many ‘Blonde and Blue-Eyed’ Players"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...having-too-many-blonde-and-blue-eyed-players/

"The English Women’s World Cup team has been blasted for being too full of “blonde, blue-eyed” players, as the establishment media continues to air openly racial attacks on the native population of the country.

"Following a heartbreaking 1-0 loss to Spain in Sunday’s Women’s World Cup, a panel discussion hosted by Sky News devolved into the topic of the supposed lack of diversity on the England squad rather than on the sport itself.

"The comments were reminiscent of those made by Brigerton actress Adjoa Andoh, who commented on national television during the coronation of King Charles, said that the Monarch and the Royal Family as a whole were 'terribly white'.

"The comments also came as it was revealed that far-left London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s office had published a media guidance handbook that instructed staff that pictures of white families do not 'represent real Londoners'."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"UK poster calling out straight white men is ‘very telling of our age’: Douglas Murray"

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/...murray/video/aa809c2d85e6b35b5e6eb5cc78aaa343

"It's very telling of our age the "nasty way" in which we've accepted anti-white racism and anti-heterosexual bigotry, author Douglas Murray says.

"Mr Murray said a poster on a UK street saying 'hey straight white men pass the power!' is a fatuitous message reflective of the age.

" 'This has all seeped into our era – I just hope to God it's going to go and disappear soon.'

-------------------------------------------------

"Royal Air Force Recruiters Told To Stop Selecting ‘Useless White Male’ Pilots"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-to-stop-selecting-useless-white-male-pilots/

"In a push to diversify the armed services, staff at Britain’s Royal Air Force were told to stop selecting “useless white male pilots”, in the latest assault on the native population of the country.

"According to a report from London’s Daily Telegraph, an email sent to RAF staff on Jan 19, 2021 from Squadron Leader Andrew Harwin complained that their training courses for pilots were 'predominantly white male heavy,' without enough candidates from Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds."

"Despite ethnicity and gender seemingly having nothing to do with protecting the nation from foreign threats, the Royal Air Force has committed to transforming its ranks to 40 per cent female and 20 per cent from a minority background by the end of the decade.

"This has so far failed to materialise, with pesky white males still making the overwhelming majority of RAF pilots last year, with just 30 out of 1,5000 pilots being women and only 10 being ethnic minorities. When expanded to the RAF engineering corps, white men still dominate, with less than two per cent of engineers being minorities and six per cent female. As a whole just three per cent of the RAF comes from a minority background."

========================================

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Gee, could it be possible that too many minorities do not want to put forth the effort to qualify? Screw diversity, give the position to the best qualified.

TMT Tactical, Aug 21, 2023
    2. Ystranc
      I’ve not heard any criticism of the English team for being too white, again I think this may be Brieghtbart.com pushing their own agenda…they’re not a trusted source of information.

Ystranc, Aug 22, 2023
  26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    East London, stands to reason, place is full of non Christian non white immigrants.
    Whites are now the minority in their own Capital.
    there was an exodus out of London some years ago, it was termed "White Flight" or more correctly "Middle class Flight".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "White flight" has been around for several decades on both sides of "the pond". If your property-value starts dropping and the crime rate keeps going up, one has no choice to sell and move to some more civilized area. Can't raise a family where there is violence on the streets and in the schools. In minority neighborhoods here in the States, teachers get beaten-up, even raped. White and Asian kids get stomped. This sort of violence could already be beginning in England. I don't know. I'll have to look that up.
    =================================

Liberal mom gets a wake-up call:

"My White Daughter Was Bullied Out of Her Majority-Black School"

https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/03/racialized-bullying-school-care-and-feeding.html

"I am a liberal, White, upper-middle-class parent, and we live in a mixed-income, racially integrated urban neighborhood. When it came time to enroll our daughter in high school, we selected a school that was majority Black because it was close by, and we rejected the notion of getting caught up in which magnet school was most prestigious. Our daughter had a horrible time there—she was harassed so much that we had to pull her out, and other non-Black students there were victimized because of their race. I am struggling to make sense of the experience. I think she’s managed it well and hasn’t let it affect her general views on race, and I believe I’m doing the same, but mostly I am just so angry that our daughter had to endure this, and I feel guilty that I put her in this position. I also feel caught between friends who seem to want to say, 'I told you so,' and those who seem to think that saying that she was the victim of racial harassment somehow makes me seem racist since it was at the hands of Black students. Maybe I should just chalk it up to bad luck, but how can I let go of the guilt and anger and all the other awful reactions I’m having to this?"

[Now, the black "expert's retort]

" ... I also recognize that in an area like the one you live in—one that sounds like it is somewhere in the process of gentrification—an influx of upper-middle-class White folks can be absolutely devastating. ..."

------------------------------------------------

What exactly is "devastating" about white people moving in? Is a drop in the crime rate scary? Is an increase in property values terrifying? Could it be that the white parents want higher expectations and more challenging curriculums -- oh my! It's the end of the Earth!

What if a white person said that blacks moving in to their neighborhood was devastating? It would make all the MSM's evening news shows, "Whites oppressing minority children. Will lynchings be next?!!!!!"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When I use CNN, half the information is left out; plus, I must put up with their anti-Constitution, pro-sodomy, pro-infanticide, and pr0-Marxist bias. Thankfully, CNN is on the rocks financially due to people no longer going to them for the news.

The anger between the Left and the Right in the former USA is heading past the boiling point. We conservatives are not in the mood to be lied-to anymore. We are buying ammunition and out at the rifle ranges sighting-in. The serfs of other countries have already been neutered, so they'll just take government mandates up where the sun doesn't shine.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/nov/27/cnn-crisis-layoffs-low-ratings

"At some time in the next couple weeks CNN will begin to lay off staff, part of a slimming down strategy that is affecting the whole media sector but also a move that has shocked many at one of the household names in US news which now seems to be in crisis as it adjusts to new owners keen to slash costs.

"The original cable news network – and still a well-known name across the globe – has been shedding viewers, coming in last in ratings of US cable news networks during the recent midterm elections.

"At the same time, the cost-cutting new corporate management under the umbrella of Warner Bros Discovery has also indicated it wants to reel in a perceived left-leaning political bias in CNN’s coverage."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "English Women’s Soccer Team Criticized for Being Too White"

https://www.americainsider.org/2023...icized,1-0 loss to Spain in Women’s World Cup.

"A televised segment on Sky News publicly criticized the English Women’s World Cup team for being too white and full of 'blonde, blue-eyed' players.

"The racist attack on the native population of the country occurred following a heartbreaking 1-0 loss to Spain in Women’s World Cup.

"Commentator Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones MBE, who is a Jamaican-born British farmer, said, 'I don’t want to pour boiling water on it but it isn’t that diverse.' "

================================

"Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilfred_Emmanuel-Jones

"Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones MBE (born 7 November 1957) is a British businessman, farmer, and founder of "The Black Farmer" range of food products. ..."

[​IMG]

"British Media on Women's World Cup: Time to 'Question the England Team's Whiteness' "

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/c...-womens-world-cup-time-question-england-teams

Begin quote

Before England lost to Spain 1-0 in the Women’s World Cup final on Sunday, a panel on the British network Sky News discussed what they thought was the squad’s biggest problem before the match. But, it didn’t have anything to do with the sport, rather, they claimed the biggest issue with the team is their 'lack of diversity.'

What should have been a cheery discussion about a major event quickly changed tune when black activist Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones said the team wasn’t 'representative of England.'

So Emmanuel-Jones made an audacious claim about the ethnic makeup of the team, yet couldn’t provide any concrete evidence about the problem he claims exists? Sounds like most race-baiters in today’s media cycle.

However, he was far from the only one to gripe about the melanin count of the women’s team. Bristol City coach Anita Asante wrote a rambling op-ed about how the current state of English football prevents black girls from wanting to play soccer. She begins her article by saying:

Before they can begin envisaging being part of a trophy-winning team or start dreaming about scoring goals galore, budding Lionesses need role models to whom they can relate.

That is one of the many reasons why diversity is so important and why it is legitimate to question the England team’s whiteness.

Asante then rambled on and on about how the English football system doesn’t look for talent in diverse areas enough and that racial bias explains why mostly white women get chosen for the team. Once again, the system is the problem and is silently destroying any hope for black girls in England to play soccer.

Both Emmanuel-Jones and Asante think that too many white girls get chosen over black girls. But if you look at the demographics of the country, you’d realize that shouldn’t be a surprise.

England and Wales report a joint census each year, and in 2021 the population of these nations was 59.6 million. Of those roughly 60 million, nearly 82 percent identified as white, and only four percent identified as black.

These numbers alone mean that the chances of the team being predominantly white are pretty high, since four out of every five people there are white. If the country is predominantly white and not black, then I’d say Emmanuel Jones was looking at a team that “represents England” pretty accurately!

End quote
    ================================

"English Women’s Soccer Team Criticized for Being Too White"

https://www.americainsider.org/2023/08/22/english-womens-soccer-team-criticized-for-being-too-white/

"BBC presenter suggests England women’s soccer team is ‘too white’"

https://nypost.com/2022/07/15/bbc-presenter-eilidh-barbour-england-soccer-team-too-white/

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  30. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I remember "white flight" being a very current topic. It stopped being talked about during the pandemic. It still happens though. Every time a house comes up for sale near me it is almost always suburban Londoners that buy it. 50/50 ratio on second homes as holiday lets and actually living there. Those who buy to live there are usually quite clear that they are moving away due to the spiralling crime levels in London. Some of them openly attribute the rise in violent crime to the black population in London.

The thing is that house prices are so high in London that people can buy a far better lifestyle in Cornwall and Devon than they could ever dream of back east. Why would anyone blame them for wanting to do it, whatever the underlying reasons for it.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2023
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Houses in Devon and Cornwall are the most expensive outside of London so only Londoners can afford the prices, many young people have to leave these counties to find work and never return.
    the average UK house price is 7 times the annual income, in Devon and Cornwall its more like 15 times the annual income, for most people this is impossible due to the low wages in the Westcountry, for a lot of people this means they will have to rent their homes they will never own it, this could mean moving every 6 or 12 months as that is the length of most tenancies.
    rent arrears are also increasing due to the cost of living "crisis", this may mean more homelessness as a result.

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  32. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    About Ishmaelites. in power.....

The most important issues about people and nations today....is ...if not your race....is your sexual orientation......

Never your abilities and or knowledge...you experience....

Catching on yet...????

Thinking is difficult...some of us avoid thinking for a lifetime in lieu of programmed emoting....a television and or movie education.

It gets olde quickly once you see and recognize the pattern going on out here...and I believe much of it is being managed and controlled from the UK and or Europe. Not by the people of these nations ...but by someone or some thing else...not wanting to be seen or known...

Much like the Ukrainian War....not the product advertised.....

We here in America are being forced...by very bad leadership and or government/politics to follow the European/Internationalist model.....

We know this .....those of us who can still think past television and or movie programming/indoctrination...,..,.and recognize the gaslighting going on and trying to pass for leadership today.

This is also not the course Donald J. Trump wanted for America and explains why so many in positions of power and leadership hated him..and still do...he still is a huge threat to their long established control over America. He was going against their private hidden goals for America....and Americans.

I am often want to say.....that America is becoming England and or the Continent........not America ...by default.

We are Americans here ...not Internationalists....and have shed too much of our blood, monies , and materials for European and Continental interests....not American Interests. And now today...for World interests...not for American Interests.

We are still doing it unto our demise ......in wars and conflicts for which we have little or nothing to gain.

When will the average Television and or Movie Trained American wake up....wise up.???

A very tall order ...I think.

Remember ....today the only thing that counts is your Race..and or your Sexual Orientation......little else matters..

If you do not join the herd and define yourself by these indexes....someone else will......define you.... for you.....

You must cede and give in to these change agents....these trend lines....!! No matter how ridiculous and non sensical they are....

Never ever....ever...ever......think for yourself or ask the wrong questions....outside the authorized boxes.

This ...once you understand it....also tells you something very very important about the caliber of your leadership and where they are going...in the future...and the future of your nation.

The future is an International nation... not an American nation.... A international nation.... not a UK or British Nation.

That is the goal....a one world nation....The Novus Ordo Seclorum....

Da Tovarich!!!????

Yes...Comrade.

Remember....only Race and Sexual Orientation counts today.....Only Race and Sexual Orientation...

This is what happens when Ishmaelites run wild......even educated Ishmaelites who should know better...

The goal here ..in case many of you have not figured it out...is to get nations and people to lose their national identities....and think on a world level...world values...world thinking....and or beliefs...a World Religion if you like.
    A one world system...

And I believe someone or something has infiltrated and or seduced our nations leaders ...and systems to help this world system along ...without the knowledge and awareness of most of the people..due to being constantly fed distractions...to prevent thinking.

Do any of you know ....historically speaking ...the name of the god of this world???? By Name????? Because we are talking about a very devout and zealous religion running roughshod over our people and nation....nations.

The real final give away.....telltale clue......is the rabid, rampant, runaway sexuality going on out here and amongst our leadership....in pimping out our own American people...right down to our children and grandchildren...even in schools....by educated degreed leaders who should know better.

Remember...years ago ...this started out as sex education....and today it has morphed into something..else...even something very demonic...in it's goals...even and again..by entitlement.....politics.

And so too it is with race and racism......being used and misused....to herd people....and again...even demonic..in it's goals..again even entitled...

For those of you deep into the programming.....they never intend to cure racism.....but only to use/misuse it as a political/social tool to control...steer the herd...
    And this is not liberty and freedom...it is politics.
    And one of the other names for politics ..is Whoredom....
    The buying, selling, and trading of peoples very souls.....nations......et al....to keep control over the herd..

Not difficult go figure it out when you have watched them at work sufficiently long.

Remember.......

Amuse......Amusements...

A=without..

Muse=thinking....to think ...ponder...contemplate...

Amuse....Amusements.....without thinking.......something fed to us to prevent thinking.

Catching on yet?????

Be Warned these Ishmaelites....run wild over us and heavily infiltrated into leadership positions.....even in our public school systems financed by leadership.

Keeping many of us distracted so that we seldom think for ourselves.....and our nation and or people.

Only Race and or Sexuality......not Survival.....

Catching on yet???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Aug 25, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree, you're absolutely right. The funny irony is that it has been this way for a long time. When I "came of age" the village I was living in (with my parents) was affordable but, by the time I and my friends were looking to buy housing it had become so expensive that out of a group of 8 of us only one could afford to buy there (and then only because his father gave him a huge deposit) and the rest of us ended up in the nearest large town. I guess it's just the cycle of life.

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    at one time, in my early 20s, housing was cheap and food was expensive, now its the other way around.

35. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It is, and that is to the detriment of both.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Church of England has vicars, not priests…it just goes to show that Breightbart.com cannot be trusted as a source of information. -- Ystranc

The article uses the word "vicar".

Breitbart is hated by the Left.

Breitbart gives its sources; so, I go to the sources to read more about any given story. Every time I can, I go to the local news. The national news is beset with internationalist propaganda / "correct think". The monsters who have slithered their way into governmental halls of power have ZERO respect for the common man. The hoi polloi get their rations of gruel. Most lap it up even as a dog returns to its vomit. The oligarchs who would be gods seem now to have gotten the legislation for which they paid. The government owns the guns and the serfs do as they are told.

George Orwell seems to have possessed the powers of an oracle. OK, so he wasn't spot-on by choosing the year 1984 -- I'll cut him slack on precise dates. However, we do now live in an era where Big Brother wears the pants. There are however places where the people themselves are in power, self-sufficient to the degree they best can muster, and armed. Armed just in case Big Brother comes a raping.

"London Church in Shock After Wooden Cross Burnt in Graveyard Following Threats to Burn Down Church"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...wooden-cross-burnt-in-graveyard-threats-made/

"A Church of England vicar has been left asking whether it’s safe to open his church for worship after a recent threat to 'burn down the church' has apparently been followed up by a cross burnt in the churchyard this week."

======================================

upload_2023-8-25_15-59-27.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      https://intellectualconservative.com/articles/guns-nra-and-american-civil-rights-movement-guide

"... An early incident is particularly instructive in how effective these new tactics were. The KKK was very active in Monroe, with an estimated 7,500 members in a town of 12,000. After hearing rumors that the Klan intended to attack NAACP chapter Vice President Dr. Albert Perry’s house, Williams and members of the Black Armed Guard surrounded the doctor’s house with sandbags and showed up with rifles. Klansman fired on the house from a moving vehicle and the Guard returned fire. Soon after, the Klan required a special permit from the city’s police chief to meet. One incident of self-defense did more to move the goalposts than all previous legislative pressure had."
      ---------------------------------------------

Old Geezer, Aug 25, 2023
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not sure why the last 2 posts are under United Kingdom.

38. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Property prices in the UK are crazy overall ignoring the top priced areas even

My birth town
    https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/135657419#/?channel=RES_BUY

Rural France
    https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/134892626#/?channel=OVERSEAS

Spain
    https://www.idealista.com/en/inmueble/101712313/

For most youngsters unless the 'bank of mom and dad' stumps up a hefty deposit (think £30k-£50k) they will never buy a home, they will pay rent for the rest of their lives.

A good mate of mine from the rigs inherited a 3 bedroom flat/apartment in London, not a bad area but not Knightsbridge and rents out two bedrooms to young doctors from a local hospital at £1500 a month EACH! He's now going to buy in Spain and rent out the third bedroom for another £1500 a month...£4500 a month and they are happy to pay it...£54,000 a year; its staggering and at the same time frightening.

This is not sustainable, something will have to give sooner or later and I'm glad I won't be there to see it.

We have tens of thousands of brits living in sub standard homes the local authority's can't rehouse but turn up on the beach in a dingy and your looked after like your some long lost cousin. Something not flicking right going on here.

This clip from the great movie 'Network' (1976) sums up how a lot of ordinary people think these days...please watch the clip

39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think whatever system you look at, whether its The NHS, Housing, Immigration, Air travel/Train travel, the state of the roads, etc, I think we can safely say "The System" is broken in Britain.
    its only a matter of time before it all collapses, and none of the politicians (of any party) are doing anything about it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    The problem seems to be that society has become acquisitive rather than cohesive. This, I believe, is driven "from the top". Week in week out there are scandals concerning politicians and wealthy business people where the rules have been broken and abused for financial gain. Clearly a bad example has been set by TPTB. This has trickled down and greed and selfishness has become the hallmark of society in 21st century Britain. Throw in the criminal element, who have become ever bolder due tot h lack of effective policing and the result is a disfunctional society. Those who govern should have their head in shame at their lack of accountability over this.

To give an example of how far we have sunk, only this weekend at Notting Hill carnival, in the evening after the mail carnival procession, there were eight stabbings with one person in critical condition. This ws supposed to be a joyful celebration, clearly though that was not the end result.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its not only greed, most of it is about profit for the shareholders rather than a good service for the customers.
    plus the UK is now a service industry not a manufacturing one and everything is made abroad because its cheaper, everything is now "just in time" and not just the food industry.
    thats okay when everything works as it should but get a break in the supply chain and everything backs up.
    the Govt is relaxing environmental protections on building firms so expect more pollution is our streams and rivers and seas.
    there are always stabbings and crime at the Notting Hill carnival, its known for it.

43. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Is that not another way of saying greed? Look at the water companies for example. Despite the hosepipe ban and the numerous sewage outlets onto beaches South West Water paid an 11% dividend to its shareholders and large bonuses to its management. In my mind the two things are incompatible, poor performance should not equal reward and yet somehow it does.

That we have become service industry providers and not manufacturers is clearly a problem as our money is forever flowing overseas.

1. Old Geezer
      Too, most times thieves get by with their crimes. The U.S. is worse than you all by a long shot. In urban areas, over 80% of murders go unsolved. The gang-bangers wear hoodies and face masks. Plus nobody will talk to the police. They either hate the police or fear retaliation -- catching a bullet or a knife between the ribs. We have a huge number of stabbings here also. Less noise = much lower probability of the police showing up.

Old Geezer, Sep 4, 2023
  44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There IS some good news coming out of England! People sticking up for their own selves is always refreshing to read about.

"Hundreds of ULEZ cameras destroyed by vigilante group following wider London roll-out"

"The group intent on disrupting London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s green vehicle tax has received some political support despite its criminal activity"

August 31, 2023

https://rmx.news/uk/hundreds-of-ule...ilante-group-following-wider-london-roll-out/

Begin quote

Hundreds of Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) cameras have been vandalized by a vigilante group that opposes the controversial scheme, which extended across wider London this week and charges road users for traveling in non-compliant vehicles.

The scheme is part of London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s green agenda to enhance the air quality across the U.K. capital; however, many critics of its extension into London’s suburbs consider it to be a regressive tax and cash grab that will hit working families the hardest.

A vigilante group known as the Blade Runners has been targeting newly installed cameras across the capital in a bid to disrupt the implementation of ULEZ as much as possible, and hundreds of cameras have already been hit.

Prior to the roll-out, which came into force on Tuesday, around 500 cameras had been marked as out of action or damaged, according to a map the vigilante group promoted. Many of the cameras targeted were located in London’s southeast with 156 of the 185 cameras around the districts of Sydenham and Sidcup being hit, as well as 18 of the 22 cameras installed in Bromley.

In the southeast town of Orpington, just two of the new number plate recognition cameras were in working order on the day of the ULEZ expansion after vigilantes smashed, spray-painted, or cut the wires of 14 cameras on a single road.

One camera was even installed just meters from a crematorium in order to pick up funeral-goers, a camera that was swiftly taken care of by locals

End quote

[​IMG]

"The camera map, published on a popular anti-ULEZ Facebook page, allows users to update it when a camera has been rendered out of action. The black pins represent cameras that are now missing or damaged."

upload_2023-9-4_18-32-24.png

=========================

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      In my home town, the city put up speed-detectors with cameras and were going to issue speeding tickets automatically via mail. Within a couple of weeks, these units were destroyed by gunfire. The city tried putting them back up, but there was public outrage. I don't know how it went after that, because I wasn't living there at the time. A son reported this to me. I'd seen some while visiting. Make people mad enough and they'll fight back. If there is any personal insult involved or perceived trespass involved (including visual trespass), there is SURE to be retaliation.

Old Geezer, Sep 4, 2023
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Herding........Ishmaelite herding.......

People do not like being herded....even by camera...

Do I need a PHD to think this through????

Being herded by Inflation is bad enough....but constant herding....ala....George Orwell......Wow!!!

Be very very careful of your cell phone........very careful..

I will not buy a cell phone for which I cannot remove the battery at my discretion.......

Notice the new laptops....you cannot remove the batteries from them!!!!

1984???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

1. Old Geezer
      I used to jerry-rig batteries for obsolete laptops. Waste-not, want not. Y'gotta match Voltage & input impedance -- don't overload the power supplies. Switching power supplies are forgiving, nevertheless, you can do damage. I'd build a battery pack & jerry-rig a cable. Heaven only knows how many custom cables I've rigged. A friend of mine was better at it, but then he was a genius, i.e. way past "smart". Even though he was mainly working in software, he did a lot of electronic engineering on the side.

Old Geezer, Sep 4, 2023
      watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  46. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    You make an interesting point Chris, is inflation another form of herding (or at least control). When all are subject to constant inflation do they not reaction similarly? Everyone has to tighten their belts slightly, leisure spending is reduced etc.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    surely inflation is just demand outstripping supply, some costs have gone up like road fuel because the price per barrel of oil has gone up, costs of things like grain have gone up because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
    some/most people dont know how to budget they want it all now, this puts the debt level up.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Inflation is disguised taxation....any knowledgeable historian will tell you this...even the US Federal Reserve Bank in their publication "Money in Colonial America..." about the Continental Notes....and the Articles of Confederation. This was our first failed form of government here and it failed due to rapid inflation of the Continental Notes. A very covered up piece of history today.

A tax is work you do for which you get no decisions/choices as to goods or services purchased.

Inflation is work you do for which you get no choices in goods purchased or services.....as the price is increased...same result as a tax.

We are being taxed twice.....and very few people recognize this is happening...only that we suffer price increases and the monies do not buy what they did last week.

We are never supposed to be able to think this far outside the box while suffering all kinds of entertainments and amusements to keep us distracted and unthinking.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites in government creating massive deficits.....and spending it in the only economy out here..without work and without risk. Unlike we who must labor and take risks for our monies.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    inflation may mean increased prices but its got nothing to do with taxation, it just means stuff costs more.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Taxation based on item retail prices ("sales tax") results in greater income for government coffers.

============================

More on people taking matters into their own hands when government "protections" fail. The following video starts of with a lonnnnnggggggg discussion about low grade concrete being used in the building of schools an hospitals; however, the reporter morphs into the discussion of people getting totally fed-up with government in general -- crumbling concrete to crumbling everything. The word "vigilantes" is used. Americans would call what is going on in Britain as "vigilante-lite". When Americans form vigilance committees, guns and dynamite are sometimes involved. Dragging protesters off streets and disabling government spy cameras seems reasonable, actually. Loony-tune protesters need their butts kicked. Protesters who swarm trucks to injure the driver need to be shot.

" ‘Worrying rise in vigilantes’: UK citizens ‘tired of it’ and getting on with ‘action themselves’ "

=================

Germany, here's a good example; these twerps need to be crushed, "sacrificing for the cause" and all that. They should have been kicked in the face with steel-toed boots. They want to suffer. Give it to them ... and hard. Give them some spilled blood -- their own.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hqbZQghshbw

Munich (these goober protesters should have been beaten with tire irons, break their bones):

====

Nevada cops:

================

Detroit cops getting the job done:

----------------------

"Oklahoma Just Made It Easier to Run Over Protesters"

upload_2023-9-5_17-12-32.png

TMT Tactical likes this.