Muslim Terrorism.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by jeager, May 31, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.......

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont see how anyone who murders little babies can be called a freedom fighter.
    the attack on Israel was pure savagery based on hatred of anyone who was of a different race and religion. the majority of the Israeli's killed were civilians and many were women and children, that must tell us something about the quality and morals of the people who killed them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "People" who attack women and behead babies are not human.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    The key problem is that the two sides will never agree. The story re mutilated babies illustrates that quite clearly. That someone had such disrespect and hatred suggests a basic inability to be reasoned with.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    to a Muslim the best Kafir(non believer) is a dead kafir.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  6. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    That's the problem, but for em to accept that as an ideology one has to start from convincing me a) the existence of God/s (of whatever denomination). b) Those God/s are omnipotent i.e. our actions actually matter a fig the the chosen deity c) That chosen God/s even pay any attention to my existence. After that then I might take it all seriously, but the idea that one belief system is morally superior to another can only exist on the basis that any faith has a factual foundation. If that cannot be done any actions carried out in the name of God/s are actually just actions of the perpetrators. Belief in itself is not a sufficient justification for a religious war/murder etc.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have never believed in any invisible super being call them god or whatever.
    any written material e.g. The Bible were written many centuries after the deity was said to walk the earth by people in power i.e. The Church to keep people under control and to enforce rules and moral behaviour prescribed by said church.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree absolutely, it's not for me. I respect peoples' beliefs and wishes in these matters but has never been convinced myself.

There certainly seem to have been more atrocities in the name of religion (or perpetrated against it) than for any other reason.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  9. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    wife and I both went to religious schools, that put us off organised religion for life.
    my religion now is Nature and the Woods and Trails are my church.

12. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    The problem with religion is, of course, that it is organised. There is a spirituality and freedom within nature and the woods that is hard to find in buildings and religious tracts.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    organised religion is so formed to make people think certain things and behave a certain way, in the old days it was to keep the peasants cowed and afraid, I'm sure in the 21st century we know better, I think many people in Britain are nominally Christian but dont actually go to church .
    I find personal freedom in nature that I could not find anywhere else, it gives me the solitude and peace I could not find in so called civil society much of it not so civil.

14. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree with you about nature lonewolf....but nature too can be a very very hard taskmaster......and even rules or limits that if we tresspass..it can be very bad...even fatal..

The problem with men and religion is that most of them originated under feudal systems and were designed and or manipulated to support the feudal line up...systems...hierarchy.

We see this historically in one nation after another after another when we read history.

This was symbolized in Japan pre WW2 by a sun disk on their flag with the rays coming out from the sun disk.

When the Japanese had lost WW2 we made them remove the suns rays from their flag and they kept the sun disk....sans the rays.

The Emperor was a god man...god with us.....

The variation of this is a bird....in some religions a Peacock.....yes....the NBC network peacock.....yes indeed ...this is not an accident....or the ABC network sun disk.....et al.

The Ancient Egyptian sun disk...with wings on either side.....for their god man...god with us.

This system is called Divine Right of Kings....or of you like ....absolute power...

And this is a system which someone is trying to bring back today ...now that most people know so little history and have mostly a television and or movie education....it is easy for them to overlook and not even have a hint of this olde history

Divine Right of Kings was put to death by an Englishman...Oliver Cromwell...when putting King Charles 1st on the chopping block for treason and cutting off his head....about 30 January 1649.
    This seems to be a history someone wishes would go away and we never know this.

This history and what it means to us as Americans is totally avoided from our educations....as we push educated enlightened demonic men into positions of power.....to replace our beliefs with secular reasoning...

Secular Reasoning.....aka....Deep State Ishmaelite bondage.. at the hands of Enlightened, Illuminated, Educated men of letters....often in leadership positions.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites.....whom would lie to and deceive us today.....concerning just about everything and anything....

For they too will herd us ...just as did the olde Feudal systems....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Feudal system or at least the remnants of it died in Britain by the end of WW1, so many were killed in the trenches that the big land estates collapsed because they didnt have the staff to do the work anymore, the only ones that survived had to open their doors to the public, become country parks , open high class restaurants or health and sports clubs.

16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Detroit synagogue president Samantha Woll found fatally stabbed outside her home"

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...town-detroit-synagogue-president/71271616007/

"A politically connected Detroit synagogue president was found stabbed to death Saturday morning outside her home in the city’s Lafayette Park neighborhood, east of downtown.

"Police said in an afternoon statement that they were investigating after finding a body stabbed multiple times in the 1300 block of Joliet Place. A trail of blood led to the victim's home, where police said they believe the crime occurred.

"Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan called Woll one of Detroit's'great young leaders' and said he recently met with her at the dedication of the renovated synagogue, a project he said she led 'with great pride and enthusiasm.'"
    ----------------------------------

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...gue-president-samantha-woll-stabbed-to-death/

"Samantha Woll, 40, board president of the Isaac Agree Downtown Synagogue in Detroit, Michigan, was murdered Saturday, and was found stabbed to death outside her home.

"In addition to being a Jewish community leader and a prominent Democratic Party activist, Woll was a co-founder of the Muslim-Jewish Forum of Greater Detroit, an interfaith organization. The forum posted on Facebook: 'Sam was one of the dear founders of this forum. She was such a sweet, cheerful, thoughtful soul. May her memory be a blessing.'

"No motive has yet been identified, but Jewish institutions have been under threat ever since the Palestinian terror group Hamas carried out a massive attack in Israel on October 7, murdering over 1,400 people.

"The Detroit area is home to a large Arab population, and a large rally in support of Hamas was held in nearby Dearborn on Oct. 12."

[​IMG]

======================================

"Brought to tears by the horror of Hamas: Israeli medic breaks down while describing victims who hugged loved ones as they were burned alive in their homes, as it's claimed others were tortured and raped"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...c-breaks-describing-victims-Hamas-attack.html

Begin quote

This is the moment an Israeli pathologist broke down as he described how a victim of last week's Hamas attack was burned alive while hugging his loved ones.

The pathologist was seen standing in front of a screen displaying the remains of the man who was killed during the October 7 massacres in southern Israel.

Dr Chen Kugel, head of Israel's National Centre of Forensic Medicine, explained that the man was burned alive in his home while hiding inside a shelter, thinking it would keep him safe from the terror attack.

The doctor said that in 31 years working as a forensic pathologist, 'I've never seen people that are conjoined together while they are burned trying to hug each other,' before asking the cameras to stop filming as he is unable to continue speaking.

His presentation, shared by Israel's official X (Twitter) account, comes after military forensic teams said on Saturday that they had found multiple signs of torture, rape and other atrocities when examining the remains of victims.

'We've seen dismembered bodies with their arms and feet chopped off, people that were beheaded, a child that was beheaded,' a reserve warrant officer identified only by her first name of Avigayil told reporters.

End quote
    ----------------------------------------

"Never seen such barbarity': the grim task of Israel's forensics teams"

https://www.france24.com/en/live-ne...ity-the-grim-task-of-israel-s-forensics-teams

Begin quote

Most of the bodies are riddled with bullets, mutilated or charred beyond recognition, say those performing the harrowing examinations.

Medical experts in pale green scrubs carefully study the remains and use DNA samples, fingerprints and dental records to try to identify the victims.

In some cases, they attempt to piece together severed body parts like macabre puzzles.

"We decided to show this horror because there are people who accuse us of lying, of telling stories and of actually showing dog bones," said the centre's director Hen Kugel, who was reduced to tears.

Hamas has celebrated the attack while denying committing abuses and torture.

At the forensics centre in Tel Aviv, the bodies lie on trolley stretchers, wrapped in thick black plastic bags, each marked with a number. Some are just infants.

Most of the volunteers wheeling them through the halls are male Orthodox Jews whose faith dictates that a body must be buried whole.

Kugel pointed at a tangle of bones and shreds of flesh held together by an electrical cable that was caked in molten plastic.

"On the scanner," he explained, "we clearly see two spinal columns. That of a man or a woman, and that of a child.

"The posture of the two bodies shows that the adult tried to protect the child. They were tied up then burned alive."

"Everything is made more difficult by the fact that often those who were tortured were tied together," Boublil said. "It is therefore possible that in a single bag there are two bodies or even three."

"I've been doing this job for 31 years," Kugel said. "I've never seen such barbarity, such cruelty, such relentlessness. It's just atrocious."

"We don't know how many babies died, or how many elderly people," said Kugel.

"There are also a lot of headless bodies. It will take a little more time to identify everyone."

Doctors, dentists, forensic experts and volunteers have been working around the clock as bodies have kept arriving.

Weiss and other staff said there were signs that many of the victims had been tortured or raped.

"Never in my life have I seen the horrors that lie behind us today," he said.

"I have seen babies, women and men beheaded. I have seen a pregnant woman with her belly torn open and the baby cut out.

"A lot of the women who were brought here were raped."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Entry Through the Southwest Border"

"House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement"

https://cis.org/Testimony/Terrorist-Entry-Through-Southwest-Border

"Testimony of Todd Bensman
    Senior Fellow, Center for Immigration Studies; Former Manager, Counterterrorism Intelligence
    Texas Department of Public Safety Intelligence and Counterterrorism Division
    To the Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement
    United States House of Representatives
    Committee on the Judiciary"

"Chairman McClintock, Ranking Member Jayapal, and members of the subcommittee, thank you for the opportunity to testify and for holding a hearing about this underreported national security consequence of the worst mass migration crisis ever to have stricken the American southern border.

"By every recordable government metric, the American Southwest Border is the scene of the worst illegal mass migration in American history, now well into its third year. At least 4.3 million foreign nationals have entered the United States in 30 months over the border, as of this hearing date, with millions more coming and a Border Patrol debilitated by the overwhelming workload. Border policies that emphasize catch-and-release that began in January 2021 unleashed a seemingly unbounded human wave over the southern border that has not relented 30 months later and has broken every illegal immigration record in the nation’s contemporary history.

"This crisis has elevated and exacerbated the homeland security threat of terrorist border infiltration to discomfiting levels when, by my estimation, the national security enterprise had reasonably contained and managed this threat for nearly two decades.

"This mass migration crisis has clearly broken down and degraded a set of counter-terrorism programs first stood up in 2004 at the land borders, which thus far has largely prevented the most serious outcomes from U.S.-designated terrorists who would cross the southern border and attack inside the United States."

==============================================

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    All potential jokes aside it must have been a vey unpleasant thing for the landed gentry to do. I certainly would not wish to have strangers tramping through my modest accommodation and ogling it, or worse, criticising it or me for the good fortune to have acquired/inherited it. One should also be mindful that the feudal system, despite its negative aspects provided a very great deal of stable work for all sorts of people.

So, I ask this question: Did the First World War signify the start of the decline of society that will ultimately lead to societal collapse?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well it signified the start of the collapse of the class system.
    idiots are supporting a cause (Palestine/Hamas) of which they are ignorant, just jumping on the bandwagon/ rentamob.
    agents of Hamas are in that mob trying to sign up the gullible.
    if this conflict gets out of hand and is exported to other regions the final result could be WW3 and the collapse of not just society but civilisation as we know it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It certainly did and whilst I am not advocating that the class system was entirely beneficial I do believe it imposed an order on society that has been swept away.

You're absolutely right. The support for Palestine is coming, as I see it, from two main areas. The first is the "fashionable" style of protest, where people who are ignorant of the horrors carried out in the past by Palestinian terrorists (Hamas, Hezbollah and independents). These conveniently overlooked, as indeed is Hamas' recent terrorist atrocity against Israel that got them all into this current mess. The others are the "Muslim support" mob who protest at anything seen to jeopardise anyone who is a member of their faith. The first group is, in my mind, little better than the "what have you got" mob who will protest at anything to make themselves feel important, the second should be mindful of history (and, perhaps, mindful of the fruitless slaughter that accompanied the Crusades, which was a similar rallying call). Anybody supporting Hamas, or being seen to support Hamas is supporting a proscribed terrorist group and should be jailed and then, if not a UK citizen deported. But as ever why are our Police not acting?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well for one on Saturday the protest numbers were said to be 100, 000 and the Police were about 1,000 officers, do the maths and if the mob turned on any Officer trying to arrest someone it could have got ugly fast, with the Muslim element chanting for Jihad this is quite possible, but I imagine the Police are even now studying film footage of the event for possible criminal behaviour.
    I am now seeing reports of arrests and even the Home secretary has told Police to arrest the ones calling for Jihad or for openly supporting Hamas-which is a prescribed terrorist organisation in the UK.
    isnt it strange that the usual outspoken left wing "luvvies" have been very quiet about the Hamas attack?

21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The breakdown in Western Civilization began / accelerated mightily with the onset of the welfare state.

"The government owes me ... "

Weakness = death

If you physically cannot protect that which you imagine to be yours, then all that you seemingly possess can be taken away.

"Might makes right"

Within the Western enclaves of Muslim immigrants exists the disrespect and anger towards those people whose ancestors have been living there for centuries. Religious Muslims have little if any respect for Christians and even less respect for the atheist secular humanists. In the Islamic Faith, such souls are lost, are condemned. Within Muslim communities are thousands of Jihadists along with those who sympathize with and who support the Jihadists. They obtain arms via smuggling operations out of the Middle East ("Western Asia"). The savagery of the Hamas attacks against Israeli citizens lies latent in the illegal immigrant communities in the U.S., U.K., and in continental Europe.

We'll see what happens when Israel sends its land troops and armor into Gaza. Western security agencies are on full alert. In the former USA, the biden regime has opened the nation's borders to mass illegal immigration, i.e. invasion. Within this invasion are hidden Islamic terrorists. Some have been captured, yet what an insignificant percentage this is!

Western nations are going to be the object of violent terrorist acts. Here in the States, communist China murders over 50 thousand Americans every year (and the numbers are increasing) via their support/enabling of Mexican drug cartels. One can say, "Just let the dopers die!", nevertheless this plague bleeds-off monies and resources. Mass deaths in America delights the communists.

We are at war and yet the people sit on their hands. The sheeple imagine that their government will protect them. Most Western civilians are exactly like the Israeli kibbutz civilians who were slaughtered by the Hamas terrorists and the Palestinian male civilians who followed in behind Hamas to aid in the rape, murder, and mutilation of Israelis.

These monsters are nested within our borders and more flow in every day. Governments can't protect you -- actually, governments overtly act against your efforts to protect yourselves. Australians are castrated, as are the English and the continental Europeans. The terrorists aren't. Western laws mean nothing to them.

"Allahu Akbar!"

upload_2023-10-23_3-58-35.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in the UK migrants make up about 14% of the population- about 9.5 million people, half of this number live in London and the South East, with lesser numbers in Northern Ireland and Wales. there is a large number of foreign born-mostly Pakistani- living in the North of England and their activities have been well documented over recent years.
    protests by Muslims and Muslim sympathisers are mostly confined to the capital as that is where most of them live, there are at least two boroughs in London that have a non British majority and this is increasing.
    multiculturalism in this country has been a failure certainly as far as Muslim's are concerned, they dont integrate and they dont obey the laws. not British laws anyway.
    I have never heard of any problems with Chinese, Sikh's or Jews, every serious attack seems to involve a Muslim fanatic and these continue to be the main source of terrorist activities in the UK, hate is a powerful emotion as we saw with the Hamas attacks in Israel and the recent protests in London .
    it has to be noted antisemitism in the UK has gone up 1353% just in the 2 weeks since the Hamas attack with Jews being openly abused and sometimes assaulted on the streets of London and other places.

23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Can't find the video right now. The Oligarchs have been doing some serious censoring. However, it is now being reported that the intel for Hamas terrorists came from Gaza workers who worked on kibbutz farms. These workers provided detailed information about how close Israeli police stations were to these Jewish communities. They provided intel about kibbutz security forces, ... the degree to which civilians were armed (or not) ... on and on. This is one primary reason why the Hamas animals were so effective in wiping-out Israeli villages.

Many families did NOT have firearms contrary to the beliefs of may of us Westerners. I saw one video where the grandfather had brought back a handgun from WWII -- that's all that one family had. Civilians had precious few rifles. The third video below describes their situation. The festival where young people were raped and slaughtered only had five or less security guards.

People are calling the civilian casualties reeked by Hamas as what happens during any war. This attack by Hamas and the Gazan civilians who also participated (they fallowed Hamas into Israel, shooting and looting) wasn't a war, it was a slaughter, a butchering of civilians to include women and children. The Hamas rampage was indescribable and involved mutilations and the intentional burning of families alive in their homes. Such acts prove that the attackers are less than human.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Some of the problem with Muslim's may be that, intrinsically, the Koran is their word of God and, as such, the law for them. Obviously most sensible Muslim's tread a line between the laws of the land and the law as laid out in the Koran and look to find a sensible middle ground that respects UK law whilst still allowing for a faithful life. There is little doubt in my mind that those shouting for Jihad at the protest do not fall into that moderate category and are the element of trouble makers that every society harbours and that will appear, as if by magic, whenever there is a hint of aggro. Additionally a lot of the people that were present and, therefore, by association encouraging such behaviour where clearly home-grown white people, who I like to refer to as either the "looney left" or the "what have you got mob" (firstly as most are extreme left wingers who would have us as a marxist state and the other group I think of as Marlon Brandon's character Johnny in the Wild Ones - "what are you protesting about"..."What have you got".

Incidentally Jihad is a multi-faceted word the can represent good faith, responsible marriage, studying of the Koran, or holy war. I know which intention I believe it was being used for at the rally.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in that situation, the protests, there is only one way to interpret calls for Jihad and that is Holy War.
    the people calling for Jihad- not the looney left- the organisers were all Muslim and a well known Islamic organisation, not prescribed here but they are in some countries.
    The Met Police chief sounds a bit "wet" with his excuses for not ordering the arrest of those calling for Jihad and those flying a Hamas flag- I see the Pride flag got ripped down fairly quickly!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I believe there to be only one interpretation of "Jihad" under the circumstance of the protest. A defence lawyer would, doubtless, argue differently.

I am quite disappointed in Sir Mark Rowley, I thought as incoming Met boss he would have a clean sweep and up the game of the Met Police. Sadly this does not seem to be happening.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    nope, Sir Mark Rowley is that modern breed of Police, woke to his finger nails.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Those who say they follow the teachings of the Prophet Mohammad need to re-read the Surah of Yusuf and thereby learn what it is to have a noble soul. These beasts who say they are faithful have indeed become the enemies of Allah. To claim that their actions reflect Jihad is to cake the Koran with dung. And while killing innocents invoking the name of Allah is to give service to Satan. The actions of Hamas and Hezbollah heap shame on all People of the Book, past and present. Their ancestors in Heaven turn away from the stench of their actions and deny they ever knew them. No prayers for these who have turned away reach the presence of any of the Holy Prophets and certainly do not stain the court of God. In this world, they live in darkness and when they pass from this life, they will learn the horrid meaning of outer darkness. They themselves have severed any tie they ever had with their Creator.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
  29. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    That certainly seems to be the case. It's a strange thing, in the UK the Police act by consent. I wonder where we stand when they no longer act for the majority, as seems to be the case now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The British Police have become politicised where they should be neutral. they seem or are seen to be taking sides, taking the knee for BLM, dancing at Pride events, and standing back when someone shouts "Jihad", this has to stop, they must enforce the law without fear or favour, until they do we will never have peace in this country.

31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
  32. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Sir Mark Rowley said he would put an end to that sort of silliness but, in my mind, that simply is not enough. They need to do the job they are paid and to be seen to do the job they are paid for.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Gaza citizens participated in the rapes and looting during the Hamas attack on Israel. It wasn't only Hamas armed terrorists. Palestinian people, mostly males (according to the following survivor / witness) were part of this abomination.

Skip to seven minutes thirty seconds (7 min 30 sec) into the following video to hear this survivor talk about the Palestinian Gaza strip civilians' participation:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    does not surprise me one bit, the Palestinian's hatred for Jews is well known and is centuries old it didnt just start in 1948.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    You really, really might not want to watch the following video. This is a vid live-streamed by Hamas terrorists wherein they take a family hostage after they have murdered the family's teenage daughter. As you watch the family being interrogated, know that the dead girl's bleeding-out dead body is lying in front of her parents and two younger siblings.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Muslim nations even kill their own with impunity.

https://www.gicj.org/positions-opin...ocide-and-prevention-of-this-crime-9-dec#iraq

"Iraq

"Under the pretext of fighting ISIS, particularly during their “liberation” campaigns, Iraqi forces alongside pro-governmental militias have committed heinous crimes against civilians on purely sectarian basis, while levelling their cities to the ground. Their campaigns entailed sweeping destruction, looting, and ruthlessness and indiscriminate bombing in civilian-populated and predominantly Sunni areas as well as alarming crimes against uncountable Iraqi families and residents of entire cities, inter alia, enforced disappearances, ill-treatment and physical and psychological torture, and summary executions. Entire families from Sunni communities have been executed.

"Syria

"The Syrian people have borne witness to mass atrocities and cleansing committed by all parties to the conflict, some crimes of which may amount to genocide. In this case, the victim groups are primarily defined in terms of their political opposition to the regime and dominant groups, and may thus be classified as politicide. The Syrian regime has massacred, terrorized, imprisoned, tortured, displaced, besieged and starved tens of thousands of civilians, predominantly political opponents and Sunni Arabs. Such atrocities point towards an intent to destroy these groups “in part”, notably by cleansing the respective group from specific geographic areas. The Secretary-General’s Special Advisor on the Prevention of Genocide, among many other high-level UN officers, has repeatedly expressed grave concerns on the devastating civil war, and has called for an immediate cessation of hostilities and of all human rights violations."

=============================

Immigrant from Uzbekistan witnesses for Allah via an assault truck in New York City on Halloween Day, 2017.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It seems to be a hatred from the start of Islam (Judaism is, by far, the older of the two faiths). I suspect it goes back to tribal disputes form he mists if time.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    all conflicts seem to have a tribal element.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  39. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    All conflict revolve around somebody wanting more power. Tribal, religion, or what every excuse will be used to motivate followers and provide some kind of justification / rallying cry. Fame, fortune and greed, are the great motivators for those in power or wanting power.

lonewolf likes this.
  40. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Interesting point here lonewolf......

Does this mean that governments are not beyond playing/preying on certain aspects of tribalism to gain votes and power????

You know......like an Ishmaelite.???

Are we supposed to think this far on our own without permission of our betters????
    Or are we supposed to be sticking to the script????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    governments are tribal, political parties are still tribal in their philosophies.
    just look at the Democrats-Hillary with her "bunch of deplorables" remark, or the Labour party over here.

1. Old Geezer
      So true.
      In the States, the Republicans are always in-fighting / bickering. Witness how long it took to come up with a new Speaker of the House. There's an honesty to this, however disunity really hurts the Rep party come election time.

Old Geezer, Oct 27, 2023
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be it government or war lord, those in power seek more power and with it more wealth. The average person just wants to live their life in relative peace. Hamas top dogs are not poor and do not live in poverty. Government leaders do not live in poverty or suffer the hardships of their people.

43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Any centralization of power results in the corruption of those who hold that power. Such is the dark side of human nature. Those who many would call "saints" often turn into monsters when vested with too much power over other humans. We could get into some protracted discussion of why this happens, but that would only be some fruitless banter. The short story is that we humans are deeply flawed and subject to motivations within our very own selves about which we are tragically unaware.

Humans are very prone to corruption.

The opportunities to enter into corruptible situations must be assiduously guarded, denied access.

At the beginning of the USA, the authors of the Constitution wracked their brains to figure out how to keep power out of the hands of those who govern and keep power vested in the people. They deeply rejected the power structures in Europe from which the citizens of their states had escaped. Might the Constitution have flaws? Gosh, do people have flaws?!

What these intelligent and wise men came up with is a government divided against its own self and purposefully so. Why that?! So that it would not turn into a cancer. These founders also armed the people so that in a last resort situation, the people could rise up against a corrupted government and restore the core meaning of the Constitution -- which is to say, limited government. Government must fear the ire of an armed populace. Is this reality saddening? Oh, yes! Among the components of true wisdom, there exists that heavy burden of sorrow.

1. TMT Tactical
      Very well stated. Humans are flawed and all forms of government is run by humans. The founding Fathers tried their best but nobody could have foreseen the developments of the future human race.

TMT Tactical, Oct 27, 2023
      watcherchris likes this.
  44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hamas top chiefs do not even live in the Gaza strip.

45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    just look at our Political leaders in the UK, they all live in London and think London IS the UK, they dont have a clue how the ordinary person lives nor do they care.....unless its election year!

46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there is no communication in Gaza city, Israel has cut off all land lines, mobile phone coverage and internet, 150 tunnels and 2 commanders have been blown up prior to a- at the moment- limited ground and air assault, the main assault is expected to come soon. much of Northern Gaza city is a heap of smoking rubble.

Blitz, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  47. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Non of the Arab states are taking refugees from Palestine so the people stay there and get bombed or Arab nations will open the gates and allow them into Europe(they don't want them)...that does not bode well for European culture, language and traditions a few short years down the line.

Blitz, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  48. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If Arab states will not take them in, why should ANY non-Arab state take them in? Bad deal for any non-Arab nation.

Brownbear likes this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    letting anyone from the Gaza strip into any western country could be letting Hamas terrorists in.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    looks like the second phase of the war against Hamas has commenced.
    Thousands of Gazans have broken into UN warehouse and stolen flour and hygiene items.

TMT Tactical likes this.